Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent and Smuggler Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Agent and Smuggler Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

theriomorphic
03.29.2020 , 01:29 AM | #31
Cool I just resubbed to the game, spent a ******** of time grinding out tactician set for my OP and now I see it's butchered because it was too high burst in PvP, an activity which I do not participate in. Glad I subbed and wasted so much time lol, welp back to WoW!

ProbablyNotGabe
04.05.2020 , 01:47 PM | #32
the tactician set was definitely overtuned, for both PVE and PVP. i don't think this nerf will "kill ops viability", i'd, at the very least, wait for 6.1.1 to come out before everybody starts complaining.

Dharnell
04.07.2020 , 04:39 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ProbablyNotGabe View Post
the tactician set was definitely overtuned, for both PVE and PVP. i don't think this nerf will "kill ops viability", i'd, at the very least, wait for 6.1.1 to come out before everybody starts complaining.
Your post makes ZERO sense. As this thread is literally the place for complaints about heavy-handed tweaks. Suggesting that people wait for 6.1.1, when it would be too late (which is no doubt why you suggested it) is just comically transparent.
Bae'lis Dharro - Juggernaut
Raesha Dharro - Assassin
Rhon'dell Dharro - Gunslinger
"Unify to Chest! The cure for the Clones!"

DarthEndonae
04.14.2020 , 08:51 AM | #34
Can you guys please move the 10m knockback effect on Series of Shots/Speed Shot from the Reestablish Range/Reset Engagement utility to a different utility or just get rid of that effect entirely? The problem is that the 75% movement speed boost from Countermeasures/Surrender is really nice, but the knockback causes really annoying problems in a lot of PvE stuff where it's unhelpful or downright problematic to knock a single enemy away. It's incredibly frustrating in Engineering/Saboteur because you knock what is likely your primary target out of your Plasma Probe/Incendiary Grenade and away from the other enemies for targeted AoE like EMP Discharge/Sabotage and Fragmentation Grenade/Thermal Grenade.

If you wanted to move it, I think that Series of Snares/Compounding Impact (80% slow on Series of Shots/Speed Shot) would be an appropriate target since that utility only has that one effect and that effect also applies to Series of Shots/Speed Shot and is also in the Masterful tier.

shinhoudken
05.04.2020 , 12:51 AM | #35
I literally just finished 74'ing my last piece of sniper gear today to see you reduced the only true aspect of virulance by 80%, I don't have words how infuriating that is, if you don't at the very least remove this 30% debuff I'm done. Unsubbed for life, I left ESO for the same asinine mistakes this game has literally no end game, don't push me.

UltraFlashStar
05.04.2020 , 04:05 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by shinhoudken View Post
I literally just finished 74'ing my last piece of sniper gear today to see you reduced the only true aspect of virulance by 80%, I don't have words how infuriating that is, if you don't at the very least remove this 30% debuff I'm done. Unsubbed for life, I left ESO for the same asinine mistakes this game has literally no end game, don't push me.
Dirty Fighting/Virulence is doing fine either way. Ranged is never supposed to be doing more than melee at any rate. And Dirty Fighting/Virulence was 1st in DPS Parses.

GS/Sniper already has extremely good utility skills too.
Coppes
STAR WARS: The Last Ruffian