Companions 101: Kira Carsen

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the next companion:

Malavai Quinn please! Easily one of the most divisive and complex characters in the game, and I think we're due for one of the men. Almost every time I go to the forums I see a new thread about him, because honestly, how many companions in any game (MAJOR spoilers)

Are driven to kill you by their old boss out of their own free will, without mind control or other methods.

(Also, love the mental image of Kira and T7 playing holochess.)

It’s no secret that the Jedi Order does not condone marriage. The Jedi Code decrees that, “There is no emotion, there is peace.” If a Jedi Knight becomes emotionally attached to another that peace could be disturbed and lead to the dark side.

This is why the new jedi order reborn under Luke is far better.They understand that love is a good thing that actually strengthen the order.The will of the force http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/99/Lukemaraben.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e1/Betrayal.jpg

Edited by Lord_Karsk

i think the next companion 101 should be about ashara zavros , xalek , or any sith iquisitor one for that matter , there is so much about xalek i want to know and am terrified he willl betray me like all sith do in the next expansion , i am a light side sith assasin and want all my companions to stay with me! , i think we should get more companions in next expansio nro be alowd to get rid of ones we dont want *cough *cough talos delik cough* lol , and trade it for anyother one , like i think gungans should be in swtor i would love to trade talos delik for a gungan a dark council memeber has for a slave that i can put in my ship kinda like vette thing how she was a slave or a wookie one would be nice , i want more aliens ,

One of my favorite Kira moments was near the start of the Knight storyline on Coruscant.

When she tags along to help assault some hangar bay and gets a stealth generator (which instantly gets broken). As I was questioning the leader of the gang, he says that he would be killed if he told me. Since I was going DS on my Guardian chose the option that had my char say "What makes you think I won't?", Kira just turns to me and says "Oh, so you're that kind of Jedi. Good to know."

One of my favorite Kira moments was near the start of the Knight storyline on Coruscant.

When she tags along to help assault some hangar bay and gets a stealth generator (which instantly gets broken). As I was questioning the leader of the gang, he says that he would be killed if he told me. Since I was going DS on my Guardian chose the option that had my char say "What makes you think I won't?", Kira just turns to me and says "Oh, so you're that kind of Jedi. Good to know."

That reminds me, it's great when

She pretends to read the guys mind to get him to spill his guts. "I can't read your mind STUPID!"

I find that she's delightfully snarky and that complements my evil Jedi nicely.

After being told by the quest giver to take my droid and leave my Kira behind on the ship:

Kira: Hmph. Guess I'll be playing dejarik against myself while you have all the fun.

Me: Think of this as a lesson in acceptance.

Kira: I get that lesson a lot from you.

Next in Companion 101, I want to be Vette is the most optimistic character of all companions, even though she had a darker past in slavery.

P.S. Also I like Kira it was my second companion after T07 in game, also I like Mako and Ashara. I do no how is Nadia, I don't have yet a consular at level 50.

Edited by darpi

Ah, Kira... she is pretty entertaining and fun to travel with, until I get Doc that is :p

I hope we will see a male next! I want to read about Malavai Quinn or Talos Drellik! (Darn that Talos is not a romance option </3) Two of my favorite boys.

She wears a bikini, even in arctic conditions. And she calls my character "master". That's a hard combo to beat.

The bit where she's married to both a father and son (at the same tIme) in my legacy should be worth a lot of free dark side points but I won't quibble.

Agreed, I'd like to see a male Companion next. Echoing the request for Malavai Quinn.

Favorite Kira moment(s):

Anytime she's snarking on Doc. I loved when he was trying to figure out how the Knight was speaking to her dead Master and Kira put him in his place with, "Jedi business." Then at the very end during the ceremony with Satele Shan and finding out his real name, and the VAs delivery of, "Archiban? Really?"