Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So.....kneeling (KOTFE Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So.....kneeling (KOTFE Spoilers)

tomkyselk
10.02.2015 , 06:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDelectus View Post
If it saves Darth Marr, I will do ANYTHING!
^this All my characters would gladly kneel, hug Emperor, or did whatever he wanted, just to save Marr. As he is best hope for the Empire, and its future. (and great character)
"For the Empire!"
Attention loyal Imperial citizens:
your Emperor orders you to click on this referal link right now!
http://www.swtor.com/r/b8XyqH

Thelyssani
10.02.2015 , 11:27 AM | #22
I'm very much torn on my Imperial Agent: Thelyssa is a diehard imperial, yes, but to what extent that remains true after what she has seen during the war I have yet to decide. It is entirely possible that, with the empire losing so many major worlds and battles lately, Thelyssa has lost her faith that the Empire can recover. I really don't know, and to me it really depends on if the Empire is able to make a come-back. If the empire can recover, Thelyssa will stay loyal. If not, she will kneel.

PallyHk
10.02.2015 , 03:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tomkyselk View Post
^this All my characters would gladly kneel, hug Emperor, or did whatever he wanted, just to save Marr. As he is best hope for the Empire, and its future. (and great character)
I agree, without Marr the idiotic power squabbles of the Sith will see their empire fall apart. I can see bad times coming for the SIth.

DarthScruffy
10.02.2015 , 03:36 PM | #24
My toons split into 3 camps

Light Side Refuse: Guardian, Powertech, Consular, Gunslinger, Assassin tank, Juggernaught, Trooper (could go Light side kneel if feasible)

Dark Side Refuse: Sniper, Marauder

Dark Side Kneel: Assassin dps, Merc, Operative, Sorc

I'll run one from each group to see if "Light side kneel" is possible from a story perspective.

"Sniper, Assassin, Gunslinger" is probably the order I will go in.

Phyreblade
10.03.2015 , 04:58 AM | #25
No.

I thought my Wrath might kneel. But ultimately it all boils down to the fact my main characters are Legacy-bound, they're siblings. Two of them -- my Smuggler and my Knight -- were actually enslaved as youngsters and will refuse to kneel from a simple and outright refusal to ever again be someone's slave. And threaten THEM and the others will react with abject defensiveness. So my Warrior will defend her younger siblings, basically. It means none of them will kneel.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Darth_Exar
10.03.2015 , 06:27 AM | #26
Only one of my Sith characters would kneel, my mara who is a complete nutter and still thinks he serves the Emperor.
Very much doubt any of my republic characters would kneel....maybe my DS JK, but im not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by athenaprime View Post
But at least there's Mako. Nice, normal Mako. All six of her.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Cammac
10.27.2015 , 04:44 PM | #27
Trooper: No. He fights for galactic freedom, and this new empire will see it in chains.
Agent: Yes. He's all out of options, play his cards right and he can play the eternal empire like a fiddle from within.
Inquisitor: No. He clawed his way from the bottom to the top, he's not sharing or becoming anyone's slave again.
Bounty Hunter: Yes. This new empire will see some big action, what Mando would miss out on that?
Warrior: No. He's a nice guy, but when he's betrayed, he won't stop until he's tasted blood.
ftw

gothshark
10.27.2015 , 10:05 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kezza_ View Post
Such a hard decision and I am honestly torn at what to pick :/
Spoiler
Such a difficult question to Answer.

So lets look at my list:

Smuggler = No, took the power once to save a girl. (Chaotic Good, ultimate flirt)
Warrior = No, will never take his power. (Lawful Good, Red Skin Sith, hero)
Knight = No, and Never. (Lawful Good, Red Skin Sith, hero)
Agent = No, oh hells No (Lawful Neutral side of the people)
Sorceress = Maybe, on both - (Chaotic Evil, hates slavery, loves Lightning, no fear of force ghosts)
Bounty Hunter = Depends, is he paying? No need for the power, he's no fool. (Chaotic Neutral) - Keeps HK-51 from dying... Made the right choices.
Trooper = Oh hells no on Both, She is Loyal to the cause of the Republic. (Lawful Neutral)
For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. -Douglas Adams