Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So.....kneeling (KOTFE Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So.....kneeling (KOTFE Spoilers)

Nefla
09.26.2015 , 06:46 PM | #11
My smuggler is a self-serving coward with no real loyalties so she'll end up bending the knee in a heartbeat...and probably end up getting Ethan Forrester-ed but still!

WayneJarvis
09.26.2015 , 07:52 PM | #12
My knights, LS just nope, my DS I don't really know, she may just want him dead.
My BH is light so probably no.
MY Sage is Gray, don't know.
My Sniper is light, and a totally loyal imperial citizen another no.
My Jug is light so another no
My Assassin, maybe
My Shadow is dark, she might kneel
Kind of want to run through it on a insta-60 and see what happens if I do kneel then decide if I want to do it on any of my toons.

Celise
09.27.2015 , 11:26 AM | #13
-Kartmatu (SW, LS) - wont kneel, he will defy the emperor no matter what.
-Karajan (IA, DS) - He wouldn't care one bit about Valkorion or his eternal empire, just like he wouldnt care one bit about a dead Darth Marr or any other sith. He serves his own ambitions that mostly include the empire itself excluding the sith and the dark council. his choices are completely unknown until they are presented.
-Causey (SM, neutral/DS leaning) - she will do anything to get power and be the most powerful, she will sell out everything and everyone for it if she could get away with it. she would kneel only to stab the emperor in the neck at a later date to take his fleets from him.
-Jala (JC, LS) - she will not submit to valkorion in any form, end of story.
-Evek (BH, Neutral) - Ultimately for him, it will not be known until the choice is given to him. but considering all hes ever known is the empire and the mandolorian traditions along with his bounty hunting, its possible he would preserve that and keep his honor with the mandolorians. but then again there is a chance he could find fertile new hunting grounds elsewhere for bigger credits and rewards. so ultimately not sure yet.
-Dathon (JK, LS) - he wont even acknowledge the emperor, so the answer is already there.
-Rusot (SW, DS) - he will not kneel and would do the exact same thing Marr would do, to defy the emperor fearlesssly.
-Marino (SI, DS) - He will not kneel. he is more likely to shock everything in the emperor's chambers, valkorion included in rage rather than submit.
-Lumba (SI, LS) - she will not acknowledge the emperor.
-Takamura (TR, LS) - He will not kneel, he is 100% commited to the republic and spec force. even if hes not in a position to do so, he will continue to try. that means opposing evil, valkorion included.
-Kon-Montra (JC, LS leaning) - he wont kneel. but hes likely to ask the hard questions and provoke a response, as a trained diplomat he knows how to ask to get an answer, even from an enemy.

long story short as i have other characters as well, there maybe a few that will kneel or may kneel, the majority wont kneel.

MishraArtificer
09.28.2015 , 03:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
-Evek (BH, Neutral) - Ultimately for him, it will not be known until the choice is given to him. but considering all hes ever known is the empire and the mandolorian traditions along with his bounty hunting, its possible he would preserve that and keep his honor with the mandolorians. but then again there is a chance he could find fertile new hunting grounds elsewhere for bigger credits and rewards. so ultimately not sure yet.
-Rusot (SW, DS) - he will not kneel and would do the exact same thing Marr would do, to defy the emperor fearlesssly.
I'm curious about how you came about using these two names: they're both minor Cardassians that show up in either Deep Space Nine or The Next Generation. Are you a Star Trek fan?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Froogleseven
09.29.2015 , 02:50 AM | #15
I've been thinking about this as well for my characters.

My neutral / DS leaning smuggler who is usually pragmatic will refuse to kneel, having been slowly drifting towards LS ever since his DS choices stopped being about conning people or governments...so slowly turning into a hero over the years.

My LS bounty hunter will not kneel and betray his clan and friends.

My DS inquisitor will kneel in order to try and betray the emperor later down the line (I know it won't happen due to carbonite but it's what he would do) the only companions he truly cares about are Khem, HK, and Treek as they are loyal to him, the others are expendable.

My LS agent defeated Janus without a fight, outsmarted the sith on many occasions and was brainwashed for a very long time. He will never be a puppet again.

My LS trooper would probably laugh in his face.

My DS knight would not kneel, as despite all his faults he really is trying to protect the republic.

captaincr
09.29.2015 , 10:37 AM | #16
Out of my four mains

My Dark Side Assassin would surely kneel, only to learn as much as he can, wait for the right time, and slide his saber between the shoulder blades

My Dark Side Marauder - probably wouldn't kneel, the Emperor was a betrayer of the Empire and wanted to destroy the galaxy, in the end he's loyal to the Empire not the individual, and he would fight to the death to protect it

My Light Side Counselor - wouldn't kneel to evil and would probably try some stupid self sacrifice

My light side Smuggler - well are you paying me to kneel?

My Dark Side Agent would kneel for the same reason as the assassin, to gather intelligence find the best angle and execute the kill

My Light Side knight wouldn't kneel period

My Dark Side Bounty would only kneel if he could get paid and it would eliminate the competition

My Light Side Soldier not only wouldn't kneel, but he would try some kind of suicidal ill thought of plan.

Magdalane
09.29.2015 , 05:06 PM | #17
Miriah, my scoundrel, would only kneel to get a better push off for the crotch kick.
Mairella, my sage, would never betray her Jedi ideals, even though she did go with Theron to his ship to see his etchings.
Maison, my trooper, would die fighting before taking a knee.

So basically, even though I like Marr, it looks like he gets fried if the decision is based on whether I kneel.
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Nazo-the-demon
09.30.2015 , 06:08 AM | #18
I wonder, if we do kneel and become Zakull's newest general and champion....would there be a chance for us to become that generation's Revan? and by that I mean we lose a fight and get our memories of working for Zakull erased and become the hero of the republic/empire?

LordDelectus
09.30.2015 , 09:53 AM | #19
If it saves Darth Marr, I will do ANYTHING!

JacenHallis
10.02.2015 , 05:15 AM | #20
Since my character is convinced that Valkorion and Vitiate are the same person, then I cannot kneel. No Republic character would do it, and the only Imperial who would consider is the Wrath, and he/she was betrayed wholly by the Emperor.

I might make a character just to see what happens, but I can't say that anyone would kneel just based on the fact that, whether he really is or not, every character is convinced he's Vitiate.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.