Unlearned Underwold and now it is in skills as 0

Dartan

So I had Underworld Training at 21/400 with no other skills.

I picked up Bioanalysis and Biochem, then unlearned Underworld training. Now it's stuck at 0 and I can't unlearn it. I can't pick up Diplomacy either. Anyone know how to fix this? I contacted a GM already too.

I picked up Bioanalysis and Biochem, then unlearned Underworld training. Now it's stuck at 0 and I can't unlearn it. I can't pick up Diplomacy either. Anyone know how to fix this? I contacted a GM already too.

That happened to me last night. I dropped Underworld, and the crew skills windows displayed 4 crew skills.

When I logged on this morning, it had fixed itself apparently.

I put in several tickets for this in beta.

Easiest fix is to fly to a different planet, then fly back to the trainer or use a trainer on the new planet you flew to.

I just ran into this problem. I was going for armstech, Investigation and Salvaging but some how i ended up with Slicing instead of Salvaging. It wouldnt let be unlearn it so I unlearned Investigation and it took away Slicing also. I tried logging in and up and resetting UI both had no effect for me.

Hope this helps

I put in several tickets for this in beta.

Easiest fix is to fly to a different planet, then fly back to the trainer or use a trainer on the new planet you flew to.

Didn't help. Skill still at 0, can't use the skill, can't learn a new one.

resetting ui - didn't help.

logging in and out - didn't help.