guilds first HM raid

bad luck? don't know about that. in the past 3 weeks we have been doing HM and NMM OPs, the 1 agent we have has 3 full sets of columi gear and 1.5 sets of rakata. kind of irritating to see 2 agent what-evers drop from a boss most of the time. Edited by Theeht

We have this issue too. First couple HM runs no Agent, 75% Rakata Agent tokens. We finally bring an agent, they get fully geared. For "rng", there are some unbelievable odds that seem to always happen :)

Our grouped is also stacked with typically 4 BH. Only two Rakata BH tokens have dropped out of all of our runs. The other times where agent tokens aren't the majority, the other classes (except bh) get a decent distribution.

bad luck? don't know about that. in the past 3 weeks we have been doing HM and NMM OPs, the 1 agent we have has 3 full sets of columi gear and 1.5 sets of rakata. kind of irritating to see 2 agent what-evers drop from a boss most of the time.

Your brain makes me sad :(

RNG is RNG. It's not the best way to have gear progression but it's not secretly trying to rip you off either.

It's been about a month and a half of Ops farming and my guild has seen everything drop. Doesn't mean the right person was around at the time to actually use it but different stuff is dropping. We took in a new trooper one weekend, cleared both HM EV and KP, and everything Rakata dropped for him in those two nights. I on the other hand, had been on all the raids since we started and only have 2 pieces. It sucked! But, the next weekend rolled around and everything was dropping for me.

I hope I can say this without being banned...but knowing the basics of how RNG works will give you a greater perspective of how "random" events and their outcomes (gear drops) happen. You can't necessarily abuse it, but you can to a minimal extent, attempt to get a variety of stuff to drop.