Scavenged Scrap from command crates

DLdouglas

what do you do with Scavenged Scrap from command crates? I took them to the jawa in the fleet but he only had pet modifications for sale rather than crafting materials like the description says when hovering over the Scavenged Scrap icon. Also i would need jawa scrap to purchase these pet modifications from him, not Scavenged Scrap. Does anyone know what to do with the Scavenged Scrap from command crates other than just getting credits for them?

I took them to the jawa in the fleet but he only had pet modifications for sale rather than crafting materials like the description says when hovering over the Scavenged Scrap icon.

You went to the wrong jawa vendor. As soon as you go into the cartel, bear a hard left. They're lined up in a row in one of those containers.

http://dulfy.net/2014/05/10/swtor-new-jawa-scrap-peddlers-on-cartel-bazaar/

Green, purple, or blue? Green goes to the "Premium" vendor, blue to the "Prototype" vendor, and purple to the "Artifact" vendor.

When I placed them in my strongholds, I made sure to get them in order from left to right. Hadir, Mnek and then Izzar. That way you don;t have to remember which is which. Green blue and purple.

i also desintagrate the premium and keep the blue and purple (very rarely i get purple).

Curiously, for me it's the opposite, as I'm trying to rebuild my stock of premium after the last crafting-conquest week. I have 4500+ blue ones and a couple of thousand purples, and only a couple of hundred greens.

Curiously, for me it's the opposite, as I'm trying to rebuild my stock of premium after the last crafting-conquest week. I have 4500+ blue ones and a couple of thousand purples, and only a couple of hundred greens.

Exactly.

It depends on your situation. If you have a couple thousand green, then it pays to disintegrate. If you do not have a healthy stock of green then take them and save them.

Personally, my general policy - that has developed fluidly over time - is that if I am going to claim something else from a command crate I also claim the green jawa scrap. I never claim blue and I always claim purple.

• 4 months later...
It goes without saying that the green scavenged scrap and the blue one can be traded for the items needed to gain influence with the Doctor Lokin in on Alderaan for the alliance alert. Aside form the command packs, where else can I get the green, blue and purple scrap metal?

It goes without saying that the green scavenged scrap and the blue one can be traded for the items needed to gain influence with the Doctor Lokin in on Alderaan for the alliance alert. Aside form the command packs, where else can I get the green, blue and purple scrap metal?

Completed conquest goal (green and blue for completion, purple if your guild is in top 10), Contraband Slot Machine rare drop (random), Cartel Market crates (random).

EDIT: And btw, you can use any scrap to buy companion gifts (Maintenance for droids, Delicacies for Koth).

Edited by Angel_Inside