Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon Daily Mission Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Onderon Daily Mission Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Toraak
08.30.2019 , 12:11 PM | #11
Are there even 12 dailies? I've only seen 10 so far.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

FlameYOL
08.30.2019 , 12:15 PM | #12
Most of the dailies are fine to do, they're as easy as you'd expect dailies to be. Though I do have one major complaint about the planet, optimization. I had the same issue with Dantooine where in the PTS it was extremely poorly optimized and I felt like I was playing a slide-show. And in the live servers the same happened. So I hope Onderon gets better optimization as even if I de-activate things like shadows, I still have areas where I suffer major lag.
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Onderon Collector Quest

I found where Queen Talia's Necklace was but it wouldn't let me click it and get credit. It's not glowing blue like the other items. You can put your cursor over it and it says, "Queen Talia's Necklace" but that's about all.
Same here but instead of Talia's necklace its Kith Kark saber. I'm unable to click even though I logged in and off.

Quote: Originally Posted by cibacrome View Post
+1000 on reducing the weekly to 10 dailies.
I second that.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Delta_V
08.30.2019 , 12:52 PM | #13
Another vote for reducing the weekly to 10.

Iokath, Dantooine, and now Onderon. Weekly missions that require you to return at a later date and repeat some of the missions are just terrible design. A lot of people can only log on a few days out of the week, so if they decide to spend their time on a daily planet, they really should be able to knock out the weekly in one sitting. Making you come back another day to finish the weekly just means people will always repeat the easiest missions, which gets boring and repetitive.
Satele Shan - The Shepard Legacy
Sibbel - Sentinel Ethmandel - Commando
Shayar'a - Guardian Nassan'a - Sage
Issmenna - Gunslinger ]Shalla - Sniper

commanderwar
08.30.2019 , 01:23 PM | #14
I been doing Onderon Collector Quest, and I will say that I believe for how long it takes to do it and the fact it's a one time mission I believe we should get some type reward by doing it other than XP, credits, and rep (in which I am assuming there is a rep on onderon). Like a mount, maybe armor piece, a pet, it could even be reskin (not a armor reskin), but the point I believe the BW devs should try to make some quest like this where it's a one off quest, more rewarding

I will do the other dailies later.
here's my refer a friend link
http://www.swtor.com/r/QWYrwx

DeannaVoyager
08.30.2019 , 01:40 PM | #15
Agreeing with the rest of the people here: reduce the amount of missions needed to finish weekly. There's a reason I can't be bothered with Iokath or Dantooine weekly: I have so many alts I would have to write down which one is half way through weekly and which has not even started. I want to finish my weekly in one go. This is supposed to be a game, not a job.

The missions (rep side) were not too difficult, but I gave up on the "find a shiny pixel on the map to complete the mission", as I have better things to do than that. I'll just wait for someone to write a guide and show the exact locations, then I might do them. If you want players to find a specific shiny pixel to click, the area needs to be way smaller.

casirabit
08.30.2019 , 02:02 PM | #16
Character: Sorcerer (dps)
Faction: Empire

Missions difficult is about right considering these are dailies and you want people to do them.

The rooftop mission sometimes the comm tower bugs out so you might want to check that out.

Nice Decorations---I want!
Stronghold would be good there to make up for Rishi mess.

Note: No repair droids on the planet (at least that I saw) You might want to do that. You might fall when trying to climb lol, Thankfully I brought a stronghold with a vendor and needed things in it.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

mastersdr
08.30.2019 , 03:21 PM | #17
the dailies are fine IMO, and I agree with the others about making the weekly 10 missions

Kalorilan
08.30.2019 , 09:27 PM | #18
  • The name / location of the Mission.
    Onderon, [DAILY] To Catch a Killer

• Your faction / Class.
    Sith Assassin

• Is the Mission clear on what is required of you?
    NO. Once accepted I have an "area indicator" implying that the area to complete the mission is the map area to the "east" of the quest giver. If I go in that area looking to "Track Evidence to Find The Assassin" I find nothing close to the area indicator, and then find a non-clickable astromech droid after a while which shows "Evidence" on mouseover. If I read the quest description, it tells me to "Hunt for clues of whereabout [sic] of the murder [sic] in the hunting lodge villa." If I then go to the hunting lodge I've got nothing. Help?

• Is the Mission too easy or difficult?
    Unable to progress, can't guess on difficulty

EDIT: Okay, it appears the area to the "east" of "Hunting Lodge" really is "Hunting Lodge Villa" but I've gone back and the wrecked astromech still isn't clickable.

Banthabreeder
08.30.2019 , 10:18 PM | #19
Ok, either I'm really stupid or I'm just completely missing what I'm supposed to do.

Pub side. Quest: [Daily] Feed's Gone Dark - Place Motion Tracking Devices: 0/3
I have scoured the entire area and can not find anything to click on to complete this quest. I thought maybe I have the devices in my Mission Items but nothing there. I have floated my cursor over every tree, plant, rock, hillside, dirt road and mound. I dunno what to do? Was I supposed to pick something up from somewhere first?
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

mtbackup
08.30.2019 , 10:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Onderon Collector Quest

I found where Queen Talia's Necklace was but it wouldn't let me click it and get credit. It's not glowing blue like the other items. You can put your cursor over it and it says, "Queen Talia's Necklace" but that's about all.
same here