Adjusting furniture, trophies, objects on a vertical axis

Carnadine

Does BioWare have any plans to implement more flexibility in the placement of objects in strongholds? I see that we have mobility along surfaces, but cannot tilt objects along a vertical (or horizontal) axis. I think this would add a ton of realism and options for the avid stronghold decorator.

For instance, I've created a "junk room" in one of my strongholds. In it, it would be cool to have the following abilities:

* Placing a bed, trophy, or painting so it leans against the wall

* Stacking crates, boxes or chests

* Tipping a speeder so it looks like it is out of commission or being repaired (option to turn off the speeder's animation would be cool, too)

* Rancor tilted so it is resting on our tiny beds (haha)

Tons of other uses and artistic creativity available when we can rotate or adjust objects on a vertical basis.

I'm sure there are others who would like this. Anyone else who would like that and has ideas on how it could be used, feel free to chime in.

Loving the game and all the work that went into strongholds. Let's make it even better!

I spent a lot of time in Everquest 2 designing houses, and the ability to freely rotate objects on the x y z axes as well as resize them from very small to very large was priceless. I hope we see the addition of these features in the future, as well as more flexibility in the hook system to have multiple objects sharing the same hook.