Council Raptus NiM kiting after 2.10

It's more likely that the 2.0s was a bug not the 1.5s, seeing how it launched with 1.5s :rak_tongue:

It's hard to tell since there are no patch notes for raptus in 2.7 2.8 2.9 or 2.10.

I will say that there are a lot of desperate nerds in this thread e-thumping their chest about being able to kite raptus in 1.5s instead 2.0s like it matters 1 way or the other

Edited by Hatstandard

It's hard to tell since there are no patch notes for raptus in 2.7 2.8 2.9 or 2.10.

I will say that there are a lot of desperate nerds in this thread e-thumping their chest about being able to kite raptus in 1.5s instead 2.0s like it matters 1 way or the other

1) 2.8 was when DP NiM dropped, not 2.7

2) Clearly this .5 seconds matters to some as there's a thread about it.

3) I enjoy eThumping my chest on an hourly basis so ty for pointing this out. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.

Edited by SnickerJew

1) 2.8 was when DP NiM dropped, not 2.7

2) Clearly this .5 seconds matters to some as there's a thread about it.

3) I enjoy eThumping my chest on an hourly basis so ty for pointing this out. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.

Is this a Zorz ritual? My raid group often struggles here and there and we are looking for advice with good practices. Perhaps a guide video to eThumping would increase the average quality of raid groups?

Never before seen, #WrldFrst release of Zorz secret induction video all our applicants have to watch and replicate if they wish be a full member.

:eek:

Unfortunately we are unable to release videos of our members (Snickerr, Fascinate, Raulos etc, and many many more) who have taken up and completed this challenge due to privacy issues. So let your imaginations run wild. :cool:

sorry for being offtopic Mr.Thread Starter :o

Edited by SupaHsuB

Never before seen, #WrldFrst release of Zorz secret induction video all our applicants have to watch and replicate if they wish be a full member.

:eek:

You can never be too careful about who you pick! I will try to introduce this to my group as well. Hell, your kill videos are great for scavenging tips, so this must be as well! I will report on my progress in ten hours.