Why is my health so low?

oskacc

I have a level 31 sith marauder and i found my health is really low, I see others with a marauder at level 28-29 and they have like 7K health where I only have around 5k. I am pretty updated with the gears and always pick Strenght and Endurance first, what am I doing wrong? :(

I have a level 31 sith marauder and i found my health is really low, I see others with a marauder at level 28-29 and they have like 7K health where I only have around 5k. I am pretty updated with the gears and always pick Strenght and Endurance first, what am I doing wrong? :(

There are +41 Endurance Color Crystals available from the CM or GTN that can be used as early as Level 10, while the standard level 31ish Color Crystals give significantly lower bonuses.

It's just a guess, but that might be part of it if you don't have one of those. (Although for a Marauder a +41 Power Crystal may be a better choice overall)

Edited by DarthDymond

There are +41 Endurance Color Crystals available from the CM or GTN that can be used as early as Level 10, while the standard level 31ish Color Crystals give significantly lower bonuses.

It's just a guess, but that might be part of it if you don't have one of those. (Although for a Marauder a +41 Power Crystal may be a better choice overall)

I don't think that's a maybe, that's a definitely. You don't need 410 extra HP, you need more damage.

That said, OP, it kinda depends on the gear being used. If you use the standard gear you gain from questing, your HP will always be lower than if you use a custom set (like something from the Cartel Market) filled with level appropriate armor, mods and enhancements.

Also, do you have an Earpiece and Implants (top 3 slots on the left in the character screen where you see what you have equipped) and are those also up to date?

Edited by Darkelefantos

Like the others say, you don't need hit points to kill things faster. As long as you are keeping your gear up to date (5 level range or so) for you and your companion you will be fine questing in all greens.

There is a very good chance those marauders are level 55s baby alts (who most likely do warzones), they might have them in full purple mods + augments. You can always right click on a player, and inspect them if you want to do a compare :)

I see...thanks guys, coz I kept getting kill in heroics even in a group I always ending up getting kill first :/

That's because you're a Marauder, and (I'll bet) you're jumping into groups of mobs first, as if you were a tank.

Try picking your fights and using fewer AoE attacks (or none, which will up your survivability a ton in Heroics). Repeat this mantra to yourself : I AM NOT A TANK