Bonus Month of Sub Time?

AlCiao

So I got an announcement on my launcher today, to become a subscriber by June 22nd to get a free month of sub-time.

I'm already a sub, and have been a sub for years. Do I need to do anything?

I clicked on it, just to see if I did in fact need to do anything, and it prompts me to buy a monthly recurring sub, even though that's what I already have o.o

If this follows the past pattern then only new subscribers will get the bonus month. (I haven't seen this offer myself so I have only past precedent to go on.)

Edit: New or returning subscribers, that is, only those currently without a subscription.

Edited by PiiTarr
Additional information

If this follows the past pattern then only new subscribers will get the bonus month. (I haven't seen this offer myself so I have only past precedent to go on.)

Edit: New or returning subscribers, that is, only those currently without a subscription.

I agree, I don't think the one-month subscriber enticement targets existing players. It's not meant for us.

I agree. This is normally how it works yet there will be people complaining they didn't get the bonus month no matter what is said..

From the promotional e-mail I received to go Premium by June 22nd;

*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. OFFER LIMITED TO THE RECIPIENT AND IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE OR ASSIGNABLE. OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 22, 2018 AT 11:59PM PT. BONUS SUBSCRIPTION TIME ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS BY JUNE 26, 2018 AT 11:59 PT. BONUS MONTH DOES NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL CARTEL COINS.