Reverse Engineering 252(Tier 5 purple)?

AlexandrWolf

Well, its possibe to RE 256 pieces with 60% chance, but what about 252?Anyone have some info?

252 doesn't give you anything currently. No research available for the weapons, armor, mods, enhancements, nothing. All you get is a couple of grade 10 mats for RE'ing them.

Well, its possibe to RE 256 pieces with 60% chance, but what about 252?Anyone have some info?

For me this is a pointless endeavour. Past RE items for mods, enhancements, armorer, hilts and barrels required mats that as a primary solo player could not get. There's no way I am going to buy these mats of group players. I am still angry about the isotope, every week the dark project is in conquest, so every week I am at a disadvantage in conquest on a craft skill for crying out loud. Now that the companion thing (cannot remember its name) requires dark projects to buy I feel doubly angry.

If I get extra which is highly doubtful I hope they can just be put in legacy gear. RE them would just be a waste even if it was at 100%.

As for your actual question, sorry don't know the answer to that. If BW have answered though it be in the development tracker somewhere. It be easier going though development tracker, than each thread with a BW post on.