Great Job Bioware

Elcan

Ive been apart of MMO's since AC and EQ, and by far this seems the best prelaunch EGA that i have ever seen.

Many will disagree, but bear in mind i didnt get my email either.

But with that said my hats off to you.

Elcan

Ive been apart of MMO's since AC and EQ, and by far this seems the best prelaunch EGA that i have ever seen.

Elcan

Whether or not this individual is geniune, his statement holds true. The early access is going very well so far. I hope things hold well as they bring more folks in.

Ive been around since the birth of MMO's, played every major one out there(including asian ones). And this is by far the smoothest launch, nothing is even close to this.

So many ungreateful morons on this forum, this is early access, nothing has been promised except the following:

1. Atleast ONE day of EGA.

THATS IT.

Even tho i cant change your minds, i implore you all to QUIT THE GAME. Let us be rid of you when we get ingame, please?

Troll.

Dude ***???

Some needs a little time out in the corner wiff him teddy bear???

I think what they are doing is a smart and great way of doing it.

Makes sence, its not launch day, its EGU -2 officially. Why cause crashes left and right and

ques.........

Makes sence this way players can relate to the rest as well ( not the players going heheheh i got in) but saying hey things are good....

I much rather have a stable game than login in 50 times in a day to level 1 time.

Elcan

i think the early access 1 at a time thing is one of the worst ideas ever, not because i get to play or not i just really dislike the idea of some people getting unfair advantages over others based on something so pointless.

names getting taken/on pvp servers people already flying up with their guilds.

pretty fail.

if you're going to do early access let everyone in or noone imo.

horrible idea.

and no, it's not because i'm not playing TRUST ME.. i still haven't even figured out what my character is going to be so i'm in no particular hurry but that doesn't stop me from seeing how ridiculous this all is.

maybe the formula / Waves concept on how they where determined was not thought out all the way.

But think of it on a grand scale, there are over 2 million to 3 million people wanting to play this game, and those numbers have added very fast.

How else would you do it?

Either way you cant please every one.

and if they where to open the gates to all right now the game would be labled as EPIC fail on launch regardless if its EGA -2 or not.

Ive been around since the birth of MMO's, played every major one out there(including asian ones). And this is by far the smoothest launch, nothing is even close to this.

So many ungreateful morons on this forum, this is early access, nothing has been promised except the following:

1. Atleast ONE day of EGA.

THATS IT.

Even tho i cant change your minds, i implore you all to QUIT THE GAME. Let us be rid of you when we get ingame, please?

Just reading your grammatical errors and misspellings makes me wish you quit the game. I don't want to play with kids who make up stories about being old age mmorpg players. Sucking up won't get you in any faster.

IT may not be a new "Idea".

But as you can see there are many new to the MMO experience.

Then there are the fustrated i took today off to play something that was a possibility and there pissed.

I understand the reaction but really this game will draw many new comers to the MMO field.

Bioware is doing a good job here, no doubt about it.

Anyone who took today off work must have missed the cue about there not being any guarantees they'd get in today. Or maybe it's the result of blind optimism.

Also: The word you are looking for is queue. Not que. And not cue either. ¿Qué pasa?