Seeking old potterers

zomblast

Definitely interested but as a new player I just have a bunch of low-to-mid level alts I'm levelling simultaneously (I enjoy differing playstyles). I do have 3 alts on the Imp side (BH, IA, and Sorc). If I fit your profile I'd like to join up. Oh - and I'm a HUGE B5 fan so your guild name rocks. :)

Hello AlanHasell, we currently have recruits leveling toons ranging from 20 to 40 and there are many alts-freak within the guild, too.

We are always willing to roll new toons and level together.

I think this would be especially a good moment to join since double XP weekends are 'round the corner again, and I am pretty sure we will soon see lowbies ready to level doing FPs and occasional WZs together.

Please check our website and apply if you feel :)

Dont worry about your low to mid level characters... Some of us are still leveling theirs and those that already have hit lvl 55 like to take some time out now and then and level their alts.

Look for us in-game or here so we can have a chat :)

See you soon

Just a quick bump to say we're doing quite well with the guild, with ops several nights a week.

However, as we're mostly ops noobs learning the tactics, it's proven difficult to PUG for extra members (who expect to steamroller through the ops and get frustrated as we slowly wipe our way to victory). Through blatant nepotism we've expanded our ranks a little but we do still need a few regulars to avoid having to PUG for slots, so if you're interested please get in touch with one of us! (Do /who Narn and then whisper anyone in the guild, if there's an officer on they'll get the message and invite.)

We seem to have settled on a 9:30 GMT start time for ops (10:30 for most of you continentals).

A tank or healer would I think be especially welcome at this point, as they're hardest to PUG for.

Edited by zomblast

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

A little bump to our recruitment thread to let you all know that we've been running Ops and other end-game content events in a daily basis.

It is suprising the number of people out there that can only log in and start playing the game around 20:30 GMT/21:30 BST/22:30 CEST. Our goal is to offer a mature and social guild that likes to experience all that the game has to offer but later on in the evening.

Our numbers have been steadily growing but we're still welcoming everyone like-minded that feels/thinks that would fit in in our ranks.

If this suits you feel welcome to take a look at our guild web page or whisper anyone from The Narn Regime in the game.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

A short bump just to let everyone know that since the start, our guild has grown (a lot) into a social, mature PvE oriented environment.

We have members from all over across Europe, mostly over + 30 years old, that just want to have a bit of fun at the end of the day away from any kind of drama.

We have just updated our raiding schedule and we have been consistently playing raids 5 times a week.

What sets us apart from other guilds is that due to real life commitments (work schedule, family,...) our raids do not start before 8:30 p.m. GMT +1 / 9:30 p.m. BST / 10:30 p.m. CEST.

We are looking for more players to expand our numbers to regularly either play 16 men Ops or 2 x 8 men Ops.

If you're interested then feel free to check us at The Narn Regime and submit an application.

Cheers!

Edited by Tomma

Hello dear sirs and sirettes!

I'm 23 and from the UK, I played this game upon release on a different server on republic side I stopped playing after a couple of months (around the time of the legacy update) due to the lack of endgame content having cleared all of it even when it was extremely bugged (dat ranchor). After growing increasingly tired with the state of the endgame in GW2 I've been looking for an MMO to fill my days with until the release of Wild Star. Being a lover of KOTOR I had fond memories of this game and thus decided to give SWTOR another shot with a mate. We enjoyed leveling our characters together so much that we both decided to re-subscribe. We are currently leveling a Juggernaut and Sorceror with the intention of tanking/healing endgame content and are around the level 20 mark (we literally started just this weekend). We both have work commitments and would love to be part of this guild if there is any room for two more stragglers! :jawa_tongue:

Will also submit an application when I get home, currently unable to access that URL because I'm at work!

Cheers,

In game name: Qauleras

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just a quick update to all late night players.

You have no more excuses to be pugging alone at night.

Our current raiding schedule provides 5 raiding nights every week with 2 dedicated to HM and we are ready to face the new Ops, starting the next week!

So, if starting a raid around 22:30 CEST / 21:30 BST / 20:30 GMT works fine for you, visit our website and apply.

Simple as that :)

http://thenarnregime.enjin.com/home

Hey folks - just to say, right now we could do with some tanks for our story mode nights. No ops experience necessary really, so if you're a new tank who'd like to be doing ops but doesn't fancy the idea of learning with impatient PUGs, we might be right for you!

• 1 month later...

"Seeking old potterers" thread is alive and kicking! :)

A little bump to our recruitment thread to let you all know that we now run 5 ops per week (both SM and HM) and are about to introduce a PvP night for when Galactic Conflict will go live.

Our only requirement is always the same. Are you available to play the game around 21:30 GMT / 22:30 CEST?

We are a mature and social guild that likes to experience all that the game has to offer but later on, in the evening.

Our numbers have been steadily growing but we're still welcoming everyone like-minded that feels / thinks that would fit in in our ranks.

If this suits you, feel welcome to take a look at our guild web page

http://thenarnregime.enjin.com/home

or whisper anyone from The Narn Regime ingame.

:)

Edited by Tomma

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

The Narn Regime won't be recruiting more members for the next few weeks to allow us to welcome our newest guildies properly.

Stay sharp because our goal is to re-open our guild to the Red Eclipse server players sometime in the near future.

Cheers,

Kvotheer

Edited by SolarWind