Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.1 Conquest Changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Game Update 6.1.1 Conquest Changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IzumiCurtis
03.27.2020 , 01:49 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
i am sorry but i am not sure i understand very well : as all my characters are now 75, if i do story, veteran fp, they will not count anymore for my personal conquest. I need to do Master mode ?

i am one of those players who are not good enough for Master mode (due to health, or simply getting older and older :P) so what will be left for me on the personal conquest ?
What you quoted was them saying they added in the ability for story and veteran to count for 71+. Originally, in this rework, only master mode counted. (Then people complained, pointing out that not everybody can/wants to do master mode, so they had fewer objectives they could do.)
Need a referral? Click the following link! http://www.swtor.com/r/LggkN9

Anceane
03.27.2020 , 02:32 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by IzumiCurtis View Post
What you quoted was them saying they added in the ability for story and veteran to count for 71+. Originally, in this rework, only master mode counted. (Then people complained, pointing out that not everybody can/wants to do master mode, so they had fewer objectives they could do.)
for the 75 bracket, can i still do the story/veteran ones or i am now to do Master Mode for my personal conquest ?

Darev
03.27.2020 , 02:43 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
for the 75 bracket, can i still do the story/veteran ones or i am now to do Master Mode for my personal conquest ?
Yes, you will get conquest credit regardless of the difficulty level you choose.
That's what I interpret those notes as saying.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

theJudeAbides
03.27.2020 , 04:31 PM | #164
The BIGGEST problem that I see with conquest is how poorly PVE players are treated with it. If you're a big PVPer, you can EASILY get your conquest goal on a number of toons just by simply queueing for PVP. They have all these repeatable missions that give them TONS of points.

Meanwhile, PVEers get a single weekly that can only be gotten on a single toon. There is no easy path for PVEers to make their goals on a number of toons. Why aren't there more high-value conquest objectives for Flashpoints and operations? At best, if I queue for a flashpoint, I can get 1 objective a day. Meanwhile, PVPers can queue for match after match after match and get conquest points every time. Do the same for PVEers. Queue for a FP: Get points. Queue for another? More points. Queue for another? More points. Queue for an op? BIG points. (ops should honestly give like 25k points and be infinitely repeatable). HM ops should give 50k (yeah, it should fully complete your conquest goals). Your typical HM op takes at least 2 hours. Players should be rewarded for doing it.

Anceane
03.27.2020 , 05:56 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Darev View Post
Yes, you will get conquest credit regardless of the difficulty level you choose.
That's what I interpret those notes as saying.
Thank you!

Darev
03.27.2020 , 07:23 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by theJudeAbides View Post
The BIGGEST problem that I see with conquest is how poorly PVE players are treated with it. If you're a big PVPer, you can EASILY get your conquest goal on a number of toons just by simply queueing for PVP. They have all these repeatable missions that give them TONS of points.

Meanwhile, PVEers get a single weekly that can only be gotten on a single toon. There is no easy path for PVEers to make their goals on a number of toons. Why aren't there more high-value conquest objectives for Flashpoints and operations? At best, if I queue for a flashpoint, I can get 1 objective a day. Meanwhile, PVPers can queue for match after match after match and get conquest points every time. Do the same for PVEers. Queue for a FP: Get points. Queue for another? More points. Queue for another? More points. Queue for an op? BIG points. (ops should honestly give like 25k points and be infinitely repeatable). HM ops should give 50k (yeah, it should fully complete your conquest goals). Your typical HM op takes at least 2 hours. Players should be rewarded for doing it.
I guess that depends on how you define PVEer. I can get 3 toons up to 50k each, or more, on test center right now. Alone. If there were actual people to group with, it'd go even faster by the time the 3rd toon came around.

But if you mean ONLY doing group finder activities...well...can't say because I can't test that.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

MWidowmaker
03.28.2020 , 12:01 PM | #167
add an option for solo flashpoints, say 10 of em to reach the same amount as the weekly for vet flashpoints are now on live and doable only once a week per character, not account
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Drayka
03.28.2020 , 03:26 PM | #168
Here is an idea for the cq farmers: Instead of instant cq points for the kills, they all go to escrow. Then when the op is completed in Full, meaning you have to kill all bosses from the first boss to the last boss and the op is completed Only then do you get the cq points for that op. Other wise you will not get any cq points. I do not like what people are doing because it is killing the op for those of us who love doing full ops; because we are being punished for that love by their actions and the 'fix' reactions. I know there are unlaying issues like coding and what if you disconnect, but we are all being hurt by those who exploit the op farming for cq.

Werronious
03.29.2020 , 02:57 PM | #169
buff murderous revelation set when you nerfing death knell for hatred/serenity!

go_rogue
04.03.2020 , 10:13 PM | #170
Please add the flashpoint weeklies as a conquest objective on the once per day per legacy just like Starfighter: Achiever and Warzones: Achiever are.