Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rarity/lack of light armor?

lectotrans
12.18.2011 , 01:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hydranova View Post
Why yes, the Sorceror's (and ok the assassin since they can also use em) Magic Pimp Robes (TM) are by far some of the sweetest looking duds in the game. Especially the Feather Mask and its clothes (wherever you find them).
i know for sure, there are feather masks on the pvp vendors. where else, not found yet.
Squadron 14-610Playing TOR since Beta
Now playing on Canderous Ordo!
Suung on PTS

Sunglare
12.18.2011 , 04:10 AM | #12
It's not just the vendors, synth weaving is missing light armor schematics. And I'm not to impressed with the light armor variations. I've been leveling with my friend for 21 levels now and I've seen his look go through major chanes, mines been pretty much been the same side I got the Bt robe. The just are different enough. Looking through future schematics it's all pretty much the same. Kind of disappointing.
DEV: We have found that viewing items on your companions viewing window in Hi-Rez is a bug and the quality will be reduced to match the rest of the game, Thank-you

MCerberus
12.18.2011 , 11:41 AM | #13
Synthweaving... for some reason doesn't have light armor recipes between 80 and... 120. Ouch.

Anyway, you can get a moddable light armor chest (looks like the one your rival was using on Korriban) from a solo series for the Revanites. And a hat from a mission board mission on Kaas.
Self-referential metasig #524789