Can't retrieve companions after KotFE

neoraFIVE

After completing Chapter XVI, I clicked the companion locator terminal and selected the option to retrieve companions lost during KotFE. When I click SCORPIO or Senya, the cutscene says they have been returned. However, they were not actually returned after the terminal cutscene. No green text saying they have joined me as a companion was present, either. I tried multiple times between logins and patches and nothing happens. I've even tried dismissing my active companion before trying and it just re-summons the same companion without returning the lost companion. This issue only seems to affect Senya and SCORPIO, since I've been able to reclaim Koth.

WORKAROUND: Companions must be reclaimed in the order they are listed.

Edited by neoraFIVE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not only am I still unable to reclaim Senya or SCORPIO after finishing KotFE on my main Sorcerer, but I'm having the same issue on my DvL Sorcerer. He can reclaim Koth, but not the other two.

Question: Is there anyone else who has this issue on their Inquisitor, but not on another class, such as an Agent?

Note: I'm not going to play Chapter XV on my Sniper until I know that the terminal is working. :(

Did you paid attention at the story?

In kotfe, you can lose your companions if they don't like your choices.

For Scorpio , if you finished the last available chapter , I'am sure you noticed she is no longer at your side but she is with Vaylin , so say goodbye to Scorpio for a long time.

For Senya , she saves Arcann and she run away with him (whether you choose to shot her or not), once again, say byebye to her for a time.

For Scorpio , if you finished the last available chapter , I'am sure you noticed she is no longer at your side but she is with Vaylin , so say goodbye to Scorpio for a long time.

For Senya , she saves Arcann and she run away with him (whether you choose to shot her or not), once again, say byebye to her for a time.

That's not what he means. He knows they're gone from the story but wants to use them for combat and crew skills which the Companion locator terminal should be allowing him to do at this point.

Do you een play the game. You can get them all after finishing kotfe from the terminal wher you get back your original companions

I had this issue on one character (a Shadow) (opened a ticket, in fact).

I believe I had to retrieve Koth, log out and back in, retrieve SCORPIO, log out and back in, and then get Senya.

Open a ticket and/or /bug it.

I've already retrieved Koth. I've relogged and tried SCORPIO and Senya multiple times with no luck. I try after each patch as well.

I submitted a ticket when Chapter XVI first came out and CS just said they couldn't do anything, but the devs are aware of it. It worries me because it's been months and the devs have not acknowledged this awareness. :(

UPDATE:

I was able to reclaim SCORPIO and Senya by reclaiming them based on the order they were listed. :D

Unfortunately, I had to reclaim Kaliyo to do this. :mad:

Edited by neoraFIVE

I've already retrieved Koth. I've relogged and tried SCORPIO and Senya multiple times with no luck. I try after each patch as well.

I submitted a ticket when Chapter XVI first came out and CS just said they couldn't do anything, but the devs are aware of it. It worries me because it's been months and the devs have not acknowledged this awareness. :(

UPDATE:

I was able to reclaim SCORPIO and Senya by reclaiming them based on the order they were listed. :D

Unfortunately, I had to reclaim Kaliyo to do this. :mad:

Yeah, that appears to be the "trick,"retrieve them all in order listed. I had a similar issue with vanilla comp returns on a trooper, where I had to retrieve Elara before I could retrieve Tanno Vik.