Nightmare EC Title?

My guild cleared Nightmare EC today in under 2 hours. We are quite certain of the timing as we popped stims just prior to pulling T&Z. We received no title notifications during the run and didn't receive the title at the end (though we did get the achievement for Nightmare Kephess). Can anyone confirm whether they have simply removed the title?

I already have my title, so I don't really care personally, but it seems a bit odd given that they haven't removed the titles for EV or KP. We were pretty disappointed when the title wasn't granted to those in the group who didn't have it.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

It's been removed from the game to my knowledge. And rightfully so. I would not complain if they removed the EV/KP ones either regardless of their ease. Comparing NiM EC to either of the earlier "Nightmare" modes is laughable though.

It's been removed from the game to my knowledge. And rightfully so. I would not complain if they removed the EV/KP ones either regardless of their ease. Comparing NiM EC to either of the earlier "Nightmare" modes is laughable though.

That is plain false, as there are achievements to get them. And no, some of them don't work retroactively. A better guess would be "It's bugged".

well, i ahvent been back to nim kephess since hittign 55, but in full augmented 63s he was a force to be reckoned with. getting a warstalker for him now would be kind of unfair to those that got it the hard way, but it is unfair for everyone who did not get the title, in some ways also.

a comprimise would be to have a new difficulty mode that is lvl 55 and gives the title... but that is asking too much.

That is plain false, as there are achievements to get them. And no, some of them don't work retroactively. A better guess would be "It's bugged".

Achievement =/= title. It would make a whole lot of sense if the title were removed now that people can over-level it, regardless of whether your achievement log tracks it. You'll notice on your achievements panel that the title is *not* listed as a reward for completing it.

Except you still get the title, it's not listed as a reward in the achievement because it was already tied to the timer, I can confirm one title (EV nightmare run title) is still obtainable since I got it last week and there has been no maintenance since then, ergo the title is still obtainable. Also obtained unyielding the week before that.

I know I'm shattering your special snowflake syndrome, boohoo get over it.

As for your issue keyboard I don't know, it must be a bug, best suggestion is open a ticket, happened when I got the KP nightmare title on my sorc back in...1.3 or 1.4, I forget which and we made the timer but never got our titles, we opened a ticket about it and had our titles within a few days.

Edited by Twickers

That actually does ruin my snowflake.

The fact that any random scrub (see above) can obtain the title cheapens it. Grats to all the new 55 Warstalkers. You certainly earned your achievement.

*golf clap*

Sad day. Hopefully with the next nightmare mode they'll lock the title down. It's kind of lame to share that with people that needed 5 extra levels on the content to be able to clear it.

That actually does ruin my snowflake.

The fact that any random scrub (see above) can obtain the title cheapens it. Grats to all the new 55 Warstalkers. You certainly earned your achievement.

*golf clap*

I'm glad to hear it, I personally love deflating egotistical people like you. And I'll be showing off my title just to annoy people like you as well.

Sad day. Hopefully with the next nightmare mode they'll lock the title down. It's kind of lame to share that with people that needed 5 extra levels on the content to be able to clear it.

You guys are elitist bastards to be upset that people who can do the content with a 5-level advantage should be able to bask in the title's bliss. Everyone should get every reward regardless of how hard they try, how well they do, or how easy it may be now.

Jerks! Entitled fools rule the world, didn't you know?

Edited by Olostur

I'm glad to hear it, I personally love deflating egotistical people like you. And I'll be showing off my title just to annoy people like you as well.

Actually now that I know that it has been completely cheapened it does not actually bother me. It is just another failure on Bioware's part. I do not blame you for feeling good about your title. What with the zero effort and time required now, it is certainly something to be proud of.

I might have to break out my "Black Bisector" title in celebration.

aka proud of being noob

Wow, this thread has really gone downhill in a hurry!

Let's be clear about a couple of things. There are a lot of guilds that, for one reason or another, didn't have time to get the title prior to the expansion. For some guilds, it's because they weren't able to clear the content. For others, it's because they simply ran out of time. I think my guild is actually a pretty good example of this. We're a much newer PvE guild than most. It wasn't until January that we geared people to the point where we could clear HM TfB. Pushing content takes a lot more time when you're not starting from an even gear playing field, which is something that a lot of progression raiders tend to forget. Once we were ready, we went into Nightmare EC and progressed far more rapidly than other guilds that I had seen (even the guild that I originally got the title with). The trenchcutters on Nightmare Kephess took just two attempts before we were consistently clearing that phase with no deaths. The group was absolutely capable of snagging the title; we simply ran out of time, between the expansion and several personal vacations disrupting the raid schedule. I doubt we're the only guild in that situation.

To be clear, I got the title a few weeks after the content dropped. I'm well aware of the achievement that it represents, and I confess that I know where some of you are coming from when you say that the achievement is cheapened by making it available to the buffed classes at level 55. Maybe that's true, maybe it isn't. It still is absolutely no excuse for elitist prancing. My title doesn't mean that I'm better or more skilled than anyone in my guild, it just means that I happened to be running with a group that was geared, skilled and put in a LOT of time right as the content dropped. There are a lot of variables in that list of criteria that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

I'm proud of my title. I feel like I worked hard to earn it. But I'm not going to wave it in anyone's face. Nor am I going to disparage their personal abilities because they don't have it.

I would, however, like some confirmation as to whether it has been removed.

Update: One of my guildies got a response on his CSR ticket:

Got a response on my bug ticket for the warstalker title. Said we should have got it if under 2 hours, reviewed my logs and couldn't give it to me, to try it again.

That…sounds very CSR. We'll probably just refile the ticket, especially when we have extremely precise timing on exactly how long it took us.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

aka proud of being noob

Nope, proud of pissing off egotistical jerks like you.

I've gotten the titles back when they were relevant, now I can get them on characters who I couldn't because I could never play them during op runs or they weren't geared enough, again get over your special snowflake syndrome.

You guys are elitist bastards to be upset that people who can do the content with a 5-level advantage should be able to bask in the title's bliss. Everyone should get every reward regardless of how hard they try, how well they do, or how easy it may be now.

Jerks! Entitled fools rule the world, didn't you know?

It's a title for a reason, to prove you're better than everyone else, just because you can't get it, doesn't mean, now you deserve it, you dont.

It's a title for a reason, to prove you're better than everyone else, just because you can't get it, doesn't mean, now you deserve it, you dont.

It's okay let those scrubs bask in their titles...just delight in the fact that they will never get the Resurgent title.

It seems pretty random how achievements and titles work. I had both titles for KP and EV before patch, but now that we farm these in 16-man to level up new toons and gear up ALT's I sometimes do speedruns through them and eg. I got achievement for speed run through EV on second or third run through it, but not KP even though I have done it in about 30 minutes run in both 8 and 16 man. Last time we did EV-16 man NiM only one member of the group got achievement for Pylons - I still don't have it. Last night in 16-man S&V 2 ppl didn't get the achievement for 1st boss. I have no idea why this works like this and it's so random. They will probably sort this out ...eventually.

Yes.

And that's why there is an Achievement in the Legacy tree which reads like this :

"Die 15 times in an PvP match"

It really exist, although I can't quote it exactly from my memory.

And you get it ONLY when you REALLY die 15 times in 1 PvP match !

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Yes.

And that's why there is an Achievement in the Legacy tree which reads like this :

"Die 15 times in an PvP match"

It really exist, although I can't quote it exactly from my memory.

And you get it ONLY when you REALLY die 15 times in 1 PvP match !

that achievement is actually to die 10 times in warzone and its for each warzone. There are also achievements to get 10 killing blows and to die 10 times in matches. However one does not receive a title for those achievements. One does receive titles for timed runs however as well as codex entries. Title runs used to mean something but are now cheapened because any Tom, Dick, or Harry can get the old ones now. For those of us who were server first title earners/bearers its an insult when we see a terrible group wearing the title with the next tier. If you want to be proud of titles from timed runs then do the timed runs when it matters not after the fact. And don't give me a spiel about how it takes too much time...its a timed run it should take less time!

There is a note in the known issues list, that titles for the nightmare runs in EV, KP and EC are not working right now.

Operations

Players are not currently granted the appropriate title upon completing Eternity Vault, Explosive Conflict, or Karagga's Palace on Nightmare Mode in under 2 hours.

But no word of a fix, and just a generic CS responce when I put in a ticket for it for EC.

that achievement is actually to die 10 times in warzone and its for each warzone. There are also achievements to get 10 killing blows and to die 10 times in matches. However one does not receive a title for those achievements. One does receive titles for timed runs however as well as codex entries. Title runs used to mean something but are now cheapened because any Tom, Dick, or Harry can get the old ones now. For those of us who were server first title earners/bearers its an insult when we see a terrible group wearing the title with the next tier. If you want to be proud of titles from timed runs then do the timed runs when it matters not after the fact. And don't give me a spiel about how it takes too much time...its a timed run it should take less time!

Try running Nightmare Kephess. Even at level 55, you need to be on point to get that boss down. The tanks are also a reasonable challenge, though DPS is certainly a non-issue. I'm not pretending it's as hard as it used to be, but I think you're going to have to wait a while before you can rage at "terrible" groups sporting the title, if ever.

In other news, epeening it up on threads like this doesn't exactly make you sound like a better or more respectable raider. Quite the contrary. You're demonstrating everything that I don't like about PvE in MMOs, and you make me ashamed to call myself a hard-core raider. Just because someone else accomplishes something doesn't diminish your own accomplishment of the same. You know that you cleared NiM EC before 2.0; are you so insecure that you demand everyone who sees your title know the same?

Regarding your earlier post, the Resurgent title is actually working post-2.0. Several people on my server have it now. It's just Warstalker which isn't working.