Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

★ PvP VIDEO ★ Sith Warrior Marauder Battlemaster

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
★ PvP VIDEO ★ Sith Warrior Marauder Battlemaster

PenoNation
03.26.2012 , 08:57 AM | #11
You can only post videos of you solo-queuing against a full group of War Heroes. Also, if you happen to get heals at any point in any match, your video is deemed pure garbage. You obviously did not get the memo that the trolls on these message boards received.

PS: Nice video. I still want to get a group of 8 Marauders together for a game or 2 to see what kind of destruction we can do.

VainEldritch
03.26.2012 , 10:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PenoNation View Post
PS: Nice video. I still want to get a group of 8 Marauders together for a game or 2 to see what kind of destruction we can do.
Three Marauders in a VS last night - we stuck together and kept 3-charging healers. We won.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vindictus explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

darth_billy
03.26.2012 , 06:47 PM | #13
killing 5 guys doesnt matter what they do takes skill
all hail Darth Revan

Aluvi
03.27.2012 , 10:03 PM | #14
Thanks for the encouragement guys, I know this wasn't a super pro vid, and there were a lot of things that I could have done better in that particular warzone.

I do use Obfuscate a lot but typically I try to "save it" for the times that I really need it, like the crazy 1v2s, 1v3s etc, or if I know I am against a very strong player, especially if they have a lot of up front burst. The resaon you don't see it much in this video is because we were simply owning the other team and there wasn't much need for it.

About the lack of Deadly Throw - The reason I sucked it up with not using that much in this particular warzone is that I just got a Razer Naga mouse, and I have been trying to get used to using the numbered buttons on it, which I mapped to my alt + 1 through = keys. Unfortunatley, I just don't think that my fat thumbs are going to work very well with the large amount of numbers, and I am so used to using shift modifiers anyway, i probably won't use it. THat is why there are several empty spots on my bottom action bar during huttball - I had remapped those to my alt buttons on my mouse and was trying to force myself to use them. Lately I just kind of gave up, I use it for my mount, my group buff, and thats pretty much it.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

M_Ngc
03.28.2012 , 11:11 AM | #15
Just my 2 cents, towards the middle/end of HB it didnt seem like people on BOTH sides knew what they were doing. Idk if it's b/c you guys were winning by 4 points but general rule of thumb is get 5 points, farm 4 medals for everyone on the team and then win. Also, i've NEVER seen a ball neutral'd for that long and both sides just DPSing each other on the side. No real point in continuing the game they have voidstar for the big numbers .

As for the Alderaan, i thought that was good play/use of CD's etc etc even though the pubs were super squishy. I wish my viscious throw could hit for 4k =/ unfortunately most pubs on my server are very very geared.