So if ranked warzones aren't in 1.2...

Jenrais

It wouldn't shock me if the process of getting War Hero gear now involves cutting the head of a chicken and watch where the lurching body ends up, and if it ends up in the right area you win a War Hero piece. . .

lol.

This is epic

So currently 1 BM token is 4k wz commos, which makes each set armor piece ~8000.

At 3:1 exchange, WH pieces will be 6000-9600 wz commos, mostly on the lower end (the chest is the outlier). So slightly cheaper... except that BM tokens also dropped from bags, making the process slightly less excruciating (or more, depending on luck).

Another long grind ahead, since by the time rateds drop, the hardcore teams will be geared in WH.

Edited by flem

It wouldn't shock me if the process of getting War Hero gear now involves cutting the head of a chicken and watch where the lurching body ends up, and if it ends up in the right area you win a War Hero piece. . .

I would actually be addicted to this. Cutting off a chickens head for gear would be win!

ahahhahaah EPIC!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The new system will follow the following recipe (for disaster)

Pray to the gods. You purchase a 'WH token', and pray to the gods this token is the token for your class. Since, ya know, PVE is currently the same. And they said they'd get off the bags, so why not try screwing us over in a manner not as harsh?

Hey, at least you get gear for your companions.

(herp derp if you believe this you should start beheading chickens for your lewt. Seriously, I think that one right there is carrying your Blaster Rifle token.)

10350 warzone commendations for a War Hero mainhand or offhand weapon.

No matter how you look at it, thats a ****in lot of commendations to farm.

Say you get avg 60 per wz with the new 1.2 rates (about 30 for a loss now I think?). That's ~170 warzones. Seems a bit excessive for a western mmo (LOL).

WH isnt even that good. Full WH is like 100 more endurance and 1% more expertise over BM.

And if you just want the look, you can buy a full set of War Hero style orange recipes for 30k. You just need valor 70 to wear them. Hell most people would be using the crafted ones since you can crit aug slots. Just put BM mods in em.

Edited by Havocx