Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest Bugged: Pirrell's Ambitions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quest Bugged: Pirrell's Ambitions

Achylon
01.05.2012 , 12:58 PM | #31
Thank me later ;P

After one of the inGame supporters offered me help, I updated my ticket.

While waiting for an answer, I asked another bounty hunter if I may join him. I went into his instance, and
logged out while standing next to Pirrell. After logging in I was able to at least complete the
Droid factory quest and continue my story line.

I still got the Talk to Pirrell quest, but at least I can go on now...

scabsworth
01.05.2012 , 01:01 PM | #32
Very nice! I should have thought of that while I was grouped with the other BH myself.

I'll give it a shot later on tonight, thanks!

dmastin
01.06.2012 , 08:48 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylnc View Post
SPOILER ALERT

I spoke with our contact at the Mandalorian Enclave via the holo regarding who my target was on Balmorra; she informed me that I should speak with Vorr in our hangar. Exited the ship and went to the area of the minimap that was designated as his location but he was nowhere to be found; anybody else experience this issue? I submitted it as a ticket yesterday but no response yet.
I found a solution, well more like a work around. I had two class quests "Pirrell's Ambitions" & "The Enemy of My Enemy". I was unable to reset Pirrell's Ambitions, I was however able to reset the enemy of my enemy. While I was in the hanger on Balmorra, I reset the enemy of my enemy. It immediately took me to the cutscence where you are confronted by Vorr and his sister.

Hope this helps!!!

Ultimatewarrior
01.07.2012 , 12:59 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Achylon View Post
Thank me later ;P

After one of the inGame supporters offered me help, I updated my ticket.

While waiting for an answer, I asked another bounty hunter if I may join him. I went into his instance, and
logged out while standing next to Pirrell. After logging in I was able to at least complete the
Droid factory quest and continue my story line.

I still got the Talk to Pirrell quest, but at least I can go on now...
It worked for me also, tks!

Spersnickety
01.08.2012 , 04:56 PM | #35
Same issue, though I am stuck back at the supposed cutscene with the siblings. Never got it and can't talk to Vorr. Reset, relogged, reloaded, etc etc etc.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

RMNRainfeather
01.11.2012 , 05:19 PM | #36
Okay here is how I bypassed the bug where when you get to balmorra the contact "Vorr" is not in the hangar.

I used my fleet pass. I reset the quest. I quit game. I logged in. I reset quest then flew back to Balmorra and the sequence was triggered.

Now, whether this was just the fleet pass and resetting I have no idea. I did try resetting first and logging in and out several times etc... the only thing I did different this last time was the fleet pass and resetting on the station. All the rest I had done before. So I recommend trying that for all of you who are experiencing the same bug.

Good Luck.
Life is a progression of time. Without time there is not life, yet without life there is still time. You decide which is the stronger force.

Denivixen
01.13.2012 , 01:24 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by RMNRainfeather View Post
Okay here is how I bypassed the bug where when you get to balmorra the contact "Vorr" is not in the hangar.

I used my fleet pass. I reset the quest. I quit game. I logged in. I reset quest then flew back to Balmorra and the sequence was triggered.

Now, whether this was just the fleet pass and resetting I have no idea. I did try resetting first and logging in and out several times etc... the only thing I did different this last time was the fleet pass and resetting on the station. All the rest I had done before. So I recommend trying that for all of you who are experiencing the same bug.

Good Luck.
This worked perfectly. TY.
SadnessFactory
"Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"

Humandogfishy
01.13.2012 , 03:21 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleOhTwo View Post
Has anyone found the solution to this? I am having the same problem. I took the holocall, landed on Balmorra, but nothing happens when I leave the hangar area of the spaceport. There is a mark on my map that says "Speak to Vorr" should be completed there, but there are no NPCs there I can talk to.

I tried resetting the mission, logging out and logging back in, no luck!
i am having this same issue and cannot get the quest to even reset... the button is greyed out... i would like to progress through the story line but cant

surfpopp
01.17.2012 , 09:51 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by RMNRainfeather View Post

This worked for me also, perfectly.

lowekeye
01.24.2012 , 10:53 PM | #40
not sure if this will work for anyone else but i had the same problem and just went outside to get all the quests in the city, i went back to spaceport in order to follow some of the advice in the thread and the two were standing in the corner and the cut scene played.