Chamber Of Speech?

theforceofmatt

I've been playing for three days now and my level 8 Jedi Knight has now received his lightsaber and been told that he can leave the planet. The thing is that I kept hearing (on the General Chat) about something called "The Chamber Of Speech" which, after a quick Google search, I now know to be a HEROIC misison. I kind of figured I'd eventually get the chance to run this thing but that never happened.

Do I need to do it? Is it recommended? If so, who do I get the quest from?

Edited by theforceofmatt

I've been playing for three days now and my level 8 Jedi Knight has now received his lightsaber and been told that he can leave the planet. The thing is that I kept hearing (on the General Chat) about something called "The Chamber Of Speech" which, after a quick Google search, I now know to be a HEROIC misison. I kind of figured I'd eventually get the chance to run this thing but that never happened.

Do I need to do it? Is it recommended? If so, who do I get the quest from?

u dont have to do it but you should get it from the camp near the ruins. however you shouldnt leave tython before lvl 10 and i dont no how ur not lvl 10.

u dont have to do it but you should get it from the camp near the ruins. however you shouldnt leave tython before lvl 10 and i dont no how ur not lvl 10.

Okay, thanks! Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd too as I'd heard people in the chat saying you don't get your lightsaber until level 10. *Shrugs*

Okay, thanks! Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd too as I'd heard people in the chat saying you don't get your lightsaber until level 10. *Shrugs*

You don't get your lightsaber until you finish your class story (I won't spoil the ending). This may occur anywhere between 8-10. It can be faster if you have the so-called legacy experience point perks or xp boosts from the cartel market.

Yeah the level at which you get your lightsaber will vary depending on how many of the side quests and bonus quests they do, to me I was closer to 11 before I left as I tried to do everything and give me a slight advantage on the next planet (I try to do the same to every planet).