Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 20 Email Thing

Kredesh
01.14.2020 , 07:29 PM | #1
Ok so when I try to log into my character now it sends me this weird message. Register an email address. Which I did, but I never get the confirmation email. I mean, I registered an email address when I signed up. I have a security key. I'm a subscriber. Why am I locked out of my account?

sharkfishman
01.15.2020 , 01:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kredesh View Post
Ok so when I try to log into my character now it sends me this weird message. Register an email address. Which I did, but I never get the confirmation email. I mean, I registered an email address when I signed up. I have a security key. I'm a subscriber. Why am I locked out of my account?
It's odd for you to get that message if you have a security key, but I guess maybe you need to confirm that email address.

Just log into the email address you used when you signed up.

If you can't find the confirmation email, make sure to look in the junk email folder or search for SWTOR in your inbox.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Renaikan
01.15.2020 , 04:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kredesh View Post
I had this happen to me a month ago. The only way to resolve this is contact customer support by phone,

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ne...me-performance
Satele Shan Server- Renaiken (Sith Assassin), Renaikann (Bounty Hunter Powertech)

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus-Mark Twain