Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP Leaderboards not updating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ranked PvP Leaderboards not updating
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GilbertoSilva
01.24.2018 , 04:22 AM | #31
You would really make my day if you would fix it today!

Sertar
01.24.2018 , 07:07 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
It's going well, we're pretty close! We discovered a nasty data issue that was causing the leaderboards to lock up. We believe we have a fix for it and are looking to try to deploy it tomorrow for testing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

-eric
Thank you for working on this! really looking forward to fixed leaderboards. I still have the following two questions:

1. what's up with the messed up sort order in leaderboards of season 1-8? will the fix adress this too?

2. current season 9 is going on for exactly 5 months as of today. season 7 was 8 months (after 5 months of pre-season), season 8 was 9 months. Although pretty much every ranked player would love to see shorter seasons, I guess people are going to live with it. BUT can you PLEASE give us information on what your target is? If you're forced to delay a season ending, that's a different story and people are going to live with that too. But I would really appreciate information about your plans on the length and reward announcement timing of the current and future seasons. Would also be a great topic to put into the next roadmap! Please eric, this should not be too hard to find out.

Thank you.

DanBlaster
01.24.2018 , 02:48 PM | #33
not to mention that i am at a 1500 rating on the leaderboards.. when i am much higiher

EricMusco
01.24.2018 , 02:58 PM | #34 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Quick update! We have pushed a fix on our side and are in the process of final testing. We will be verifying data overnight, into tomorrow. Assuming all of these checks go fine, we will bring the leaderboards live tomorrow. As I have more info, you will too!

Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

merovejec
01.24.2018 , 04:00 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update! We have pushed a fix on our side and are in the process of final testing. We will be verifying data overnight, into tomorrow. Assuming all of these checks go fine, we will bring the leaderboards live tomorrow. As I have more info, you will too!

Thanks.

-eric
Nice to hear!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

DanBlaster
01.24.2018 , 10:15 PM | #36
Good to hear eric

EricMusco
01.25.2018 , 11:01 AM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Alright folks, the S9 leaderboards are back online! As best as we can verify all of our data looks to be in a good place and things should be working properly.

Please let me know in this thread if you catch any issues and we will take a look. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EmanoWanga
01.25.2018 , 12:03 PM | #38
Thank you Eric!

GilbertoSilva
01.25.2018 , 12:04 PM | #39
Thnx Eric, hope its not a one-time update again!

nepochop
01.25.2018 , 12:05 PM | #40
Cool! Lets hope it lasts this time!