Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pre-order Crystel vendor is missing to me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Pre-order Crystel vendor is missing to me
 
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NeonDragoon's Avatar


NeonDragoon
12.15.2011 , 05:26 AM | #1
sorry if this has been posted befor but im just wondor if the pre-order vendor was intently removed, or is it a bug some people get whan thay added the moble security key app form there ipod to there account, i found it missing later last night 2-3am gmt+0 time,

i had gone there looking for an extra crystel for my compaions weapon but when i got to the crew craft section the npc was gone, i checked the map and it not listed there at all now,

so mainly wondor if it a bug, or was it removed for some reasion if any one can anser it be preseated please, thanks and sorry for takeing up your time.

Varges's Avatar


Varges
12.15.2011 , 05:36 AM | #2
He wasn't invited in the Last few EGA waves

Heggis's Avatar


Heggis
12.15.2011 , 05:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NeonDragoon View Post
sorry if this has been posted befor but im just wondor if the pre-order vendor was intently removed, or is it a bug some people get whan thay added the moble security key app form there ipod to there account, i found it missing later last night 2-3am gmt+0 time,

i had gone there looking for an extra crystel for my compaions weapon but when i got to the crew craft section the npc was gone, i checked the map and it not listed there at all now,

so mainly wondor if it a bug, or was it removed for some reasion if any one can anser it be preseated please, thanks and sorry for takeing up your time.
You can buy it where you buy crew skill for 10 bucks ore so ingame.
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

TheDM's Avatar


TheDM
12.15.2011 , 05:47 AM | #4
In beta, mine came in the mail. Check your mail in game and see if it is there like it was in beta.

T
TheDM

NeonDragoon's Avatar


NeonDragoon
12.15.2011 , 05:48 AM | #5
that my prob, it not there to me any more.... it was there earlyer in the day, then when i whent to check late last night it was gone, and i was in the 2 last week end betas ><

and if you read i was after a 2nd one, i all ready have one, but there was a vendor that let you get more, and it was fine till i added a security key to my account last night

Nihaelis's Avatar


Nihaelis
12.15.2011 , 06:16 AM | #6
Actually, he's talking about an NPC vendor, NOT the crystal that comes in the mail when you make a new character.

In the first day or so of the EGA there was a Pre-Order crystal vendor NPC who stood in the hallway outside of the Crew Trainer's area on the Imperial Fleet. I don't know where he was on the Republic side, but I'd assume he is/was in a similar location.

Anyway, long story short the guy is gone now, and I'd like to know where he is as well. Has he been moved to the VIP store or or he was removed all together? I'd very much like to get a second crystal for my Marauder.
The Jedi Order: Proving that Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb.
"Everyone saw it, that orphanage attacked me. It was self defense!"


150

Heggis's Avatar


Heggis
12.15.2011 , 06:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nihaelis View Post
Actually, he's talking about an NPC vendor, NOT the crystal that comes in the mail when you make a new character.

In the first day or so of the EGA there was a Pre-Order crystal vendor NPC who stood in the hallway outside of the Crew Trainer's area on the Imperial Fleet. I don't know where he was on the Republic side, but I'd assume he is/was in a similar location.

Anyway, long story short the guy is gone now, and I'd like to know where he is as well. Has he been moved to the VIP store or or he was removed all together? I'd very much like to get a second crystal for my Marauder.
hes just move location on the imperial fleet to the entrance ( close by ) if you take up your map and select vendors and hover your mouse over you should be able to find him
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

NeonDragoon's Avatar


NeonDragoon
12.15.2011 , 07:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Heggis View Post
hes just move location on the imperial fleet to the entrance ( close by ) if you take up your map and select vendors and hover your mouse over you should be able to find him

i must be blind then mate, i cant find it at any of the entrance's/exits dont see it on the map(even with the magnifying glass option active on the map, wondor if you lose acsess to it at some level then, maybe???

Xaryell's Avatar


Xaryell
12.15.2011 , 07:44 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by NeonDragoon View Post
sorry if this has been posted befor but im just wondor if the pre-order vendor was intently removed, or is it a bug some people get whan thay added the moble security key app form there ipod to there account, i found it missing later last night 2-3am gmt+0 time,

i had gone there looking for an extra crystel for my compaions weapon but when i got to the crew craft section the npc was gone, i checked the map and it not listed there at all now,

so mainly wondor if it a bug, or was it removed for some reasion if any one can anser it be preseated please, thanks and sorry for takeing up your time.
Greetings NeonDragoon,

The pre-order crystal vendor has been temporarily disabled. This is intended, and functionality will be restored to this NPC Vendor at a later date.

Thank you for your patience.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

NeonDragoon's Avatar


NeonDragoon
12.15.2011 , 11:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by S1-W7 View Post


Greetings NeonDragoon,

The pre-order crystal vendor has been temporarily disabled. This is intended, and functionality will be restored to this NPC Vendor at a later date.

Thank you for your patience.
thank you for takeing your time to anser s1-w7,

im glad now to know it not a bug or some accout error from the security key been added, i hope it get fixxed later on for other players,

thank you again for your time,