IDEAL ROTATION. The funniest video ever, filmed IN GAME :p

BenduKundalini

FOUND IT AT LAST! So here's the link!

The waddaff... factor is strong with this one! :D

So this SILLY DUEL between a Merc and a Sorcerer goes NUTS... gotta love the actor's accents!

:hope_02::sy_consular:vs :csw_fett::sy_bountyhunter:= :rak_02:

This film is created with actual game captures... how did they ever do that???? :csw_jabbapet:

(edit: created a post when I was looking for this awesome vid and couldn't find it 10 days ago, but I can't change the "can't find it" thread title, sorry)

Edited by BenduKundalini

Can't understand what he says at the end, after "dyslexia". Maybe there needs to be a version in English...

I heard it as "bon of a sitch". (Transposed letters due to dyslexia.)

Edited by Trynitris

I heard it as "bon of a sitch". Because, dyslexia.

The way I was hearing it I would have written it as bo-naf sau-sage. But I was was pretty sure that I had to be hearing it completely wrong (because it was nonsense and didn't fit the dyslexia joke), and so I was trying to fit it together as something completely different instead. (fother... something... Second part can't really be made to fit with where I was going with that.)

It makes sense seeing it written out your way though.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

FOUND IT AT LAST! So here's the link!

The waddaff... factor is strong with this one! :D

So this SILLY DUEL between a Merc and a Sorcerer goes NUTS... gotta love the actor's accents!

:hope_02::sy_consular:vs :csw_fett::sy_bountyhunter:= :rak_02:

This film is created with actual game captures... how did they ever do that???? :csw_jabbapet:

(edit: created a post when I was looking for this awesome vid and couldn't find it 10 days ago, but I can't change the "can't find it" thread title, sorry)

I didn't even chuckle at the video.. i mean it's not that great, probably just promoting your guild or something.

Well, mileage may vary as always.

It's by far the funniest SWTOR video I've ever seen, but thread titles can only be so long. Of course in the grand realm of youtube there are far funnier things.

But in an in-game setting, this just kills me :D

Edited by BenduKundalini

Well, mileage may vary as always.

It's by far the funniest SWTOR video I've ever seen, but thread titles can only be so long. Of course in the grand realm of youtube there are far funnier things.

But in an in-game setting, this just kills me :D

While it was funny... it still wasn't as funny as

or its

In my opinion, of course.

Heh, I'm happy somebody liked it, is the thing. I didn't expect it to "make the rounds" let alone get tagged as the "funniest vid ever," but I appreciate the sentiment.

I'm Kreep, I made the vid. It's the shortest vid I've made and yeah they're tough to find because I usually make them after getting a burr in my butt and posting in our guild forum. They don't really get a lot of exposure (I'm not a marketer or self-promoter. I just like to make vids, sometimes.).

This one was inspired by a veterinary class I took awhile ago. The flavor of the video is definitely influenced by Monty Python, so I suspect (though I'm not sure) that there might be a correlation between people liking Eric Idle, John Cleese, etc., and enjoying this video.

If you wanted to try some other flavors of my vids, you might try these next two links. They're longer than Ideal Rotation, but somewhat different tones, especially the Film Noir SWTOR Detective Spoof. The quality also sucks because I made them with a little 4:3 aspect ratio monitor. You've been warned.

Film Noir Detective Spoof:

Racism on Alderaan:

Anyway, cheers and have fun doing... stuff!