Anyone still doing dread masters story line?

I recently got on Oricon to do dread masters story, just to find that last past is required to be done in ops group? And I have been looking for group for like two days now and had no luck. Could any kind soul give me an advice as how to complete this part? (Despite my character being lvl 75 Sith sorcerer, I am still kinda new player to this game since I started just few weeks ago.) Thanks in advance ^^

Best bet is to join a guild that regularly does "training" ops. Dark Galaxy Knights, Eternal Suns, Steel Court are some on Imperial side. Otherwise, stay on Fleet and advertise in General and Endgame channels to form a group or to join somebody else's group; need 4 DPS, 2 each of Tanks, and Healers. For the latter option, you want to be prepared having read Dulfy to know the flow of the Ops (Dread Fortress, Dread Palace) and the boss mechanics.

You probably know that the character can go ahead with the rest of the story without having to wait to complete DF and DP; there is no dependency or impact.

Best bet is to join a guild that regularly does "training" ops. Dark Galaxy Knights, Eternal Suns, Steel Court are some on Imperial side. Otherwise, stay on Fleet and advertise in General and Endgame channels to form a group or to join somebody else's group; need 4 DPS, 2 each of Tanks, and Healers. For the latter option, you want to be prepared having read Dulfy to know the flow of the Ops (Dread Fortress, Dread Palace) and the boss mechanics.

You probably know that the character can go ahead with the rest of the story without having to wait to complete DF and DP; there is no dependency or impact.

Much obliged, thanks.

By the way, how do you defeat the first boss monster? I tried this twice with two different characters and just gave up. It keeps healing hit points at a much faster rate than whatever damage I could do regardless of what my Companion was set as. I looked for shiny things I needed to destroy or manipulate to stop the regeneration but found nothing.

By the way, how do you defeat the first boss monster? I tried this twice with two different characters and just gave up. It keeps healing hit points at a much faster rate than whatever damage I could do regardless of what my Companion was set as. I looked for shiny things I needed to destroy or manipulate to stop the regeneration but found nothing.

If it's the mob I'm thinking of, you can interrupt its channeled heal/lifesteal if you're having trouble.

Which one? What's its name? Or is this in the Op? (Which Op and which part?)

I don't remember its name; it's been a while. You go to the planet. You do the triangle quests among the paths. Then for the first time you enter a cave and have to fight a big plant creature I think it is. That's the boss creature. I can damage it, but it keeps healing at a faster rate.

I don't remember its name; it's been a while. You go to the planet. You do the triangle quests among the paths. Then for the first time you enter a cave and have to fight a big plant creature I think it is. That's the boss creature. I can damage it, but it keeps healing at a faster rate.

As it was said, you need to interrupt the healing channel. Its a good thing to set you companion to DPS since if you overdps him you just need to interrupt him once and he will die.

if its the one im thinking off, it spawns a add that it sacrifices to heal itself, take out the add and should be good to go, and depending on your class you can also use stuns on that tentacle creature