Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not working here...the page is there but the original server, Character Names and destination Server are all grey with no information showing about my characters, Request Transfer button is also greyed out.

Original Server: The Harbinger

Character Names: Aayla, Azeth, Zam, Thayla, Kalinda, Benjen and Vardis. Not sure if all of them were created before Feb 28th but most were.

Destination Server: Gav Daragon (AP)

Hey everyone, we've had some teething problems with this page earlier today but we're now seeing transfers being accepted within the system.

For those of you having issues, we apologize and we're working to get you fixed as soon as possible. We'd like to get some information from those of you with issues to help diagnose and fix things, but before that, please ensure you've cleared your browser cache, removed cookies, and tried logging into the site and checking the page on a different browser. If after those steps you're still experiencing problems, then please post in this thread with the following information:

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from

- The name of a character on that server

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

Please note - we're only asking for this information to help us diagnose the issue. You will still be able to transfer other characters from other servers via this form when we resolve the issues we're seeing.

Original Server : Darth Sion

Character name : Ryzar

Destination server : Dalborra

Good morning from Austin, everyone. We've got good news and not-so-good news.

The good news is the web and database teams have been working closely together to figure out the issues we've seen overnight, and they've been successful. Your reports have helped them run down and diagnose the key issue that was affecting this process, and they are now working on resolving this.

The not-so-good news is that between some fast development, testing and deployment, the solution won't be online until a little later today (Austin time). When that happens the form should start working for all.

For now, there's no more need to give us your server or character details. Thank you to everyone who did so. We'll give you an update later on today as the solution is rolled out. Once again, apologies for the delay and inconvenience, but we're working hard to resolve the situation.

Original Server : The Swiftsure

Character name : Wayno

Destination server : Master Dar'Nala

I really want to move all my chars on both server i played on to the aussie pvp.

missing all my server/chars name stuff like that.

Edited by Wayno

Any chance we can get a server transfers for us who are on dead servers, because people just keep leaving the game because they are on dead servers.

You put out far too many servers in Open Beta and at Launch to accommodate for the vast numbers, but since then the numbers have dropped dramatically and I and many others on dead servers want to switch, so please let us server transfer, even if it's a paid one, because the game is just not fun when your on a dead server and the only thing that happens is people leave the game due to the crap server they are on. :(

So please, let's get this rolling before more people leave!

I know I repeated myself about 10 times but I'm trying to get the message across to you guys, lol :)

Hello everyone, I've been told that our hotfix has now been deployed and the page should be working for everyone who is currently qualified for Asia-Pacific character transfers.

If you experience issues, please ensure your browser isn't caching the page incorrectly by logging out, deleting your cache and cookies, and then if necessary trying in a different browser.

Edited by StephenReid