Assault on Tython scaling broken?

Not just that even avoiding the circles players were taking a lot of damage, but average player was around 120k+ health, but heals were 7-12k depending on ability. Given it takes around 10 seconds just to fully heal one player, doesn't seem possible to keep up with that. done that FP before on HM, it wasn't that lopsided.

My groups have not had any problems on Tython MM after 6.0. So my best guess is, your groupies were standing in stupid a lot longer than they should have. No matter how good the healer is, if people insist finishing their casts before moving away from stupid... RIP.

edit: I have to add this experience I had before 6.0. We used to do this with a DWT because everyone was farming crystals, and we always ran out of tanks. I was healing the group and up to the last boss it went fine. On last boss a slinger kept taking a lot of damage. I tried to keep him up, then the DWT died because he was tanking. After a few pulls I just let the slinger die because he didn't move away from the circles fast enough, and we cleared it with a dwt and a dps only alive easily. You can't heal through stupid. :)

Edited by DeannaVoyager

endbosses from tython, rishi and umbara seemed to be harder since 6.0

i had one wipe in tython and several wipes and 1 surrender in rishi and 2 surr. in umbara, all pug-groups

bloodhunt surprisingly was much easier in all 3 roles for me, besides from falling down on second boss :-) and i think the airstrike-red-circles are sometimes not showing at all

edit:

wasn´t there a discussion about reduced healoutput in 6.0 compared to dps/incoming damage/maxhealth ?

i run with my heals only a few fp`s, so i cant really tell, cause most old fp`s like athiss, rr or hammer are easy, but one tythonrun with my heal was the one with a wipe on endboss :-)

Edited by Zottelkrischan