Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World First Renown 999?

Void_Singer
11.14.2019 , 01:03 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by ReeRoo View Post
[Large and sad attempt to play y the "what about this" false comparison game, ignored
sorry, not interested in playing playing children's games with forum trolls... time to see if the forum ignore feature actually works as advertised... thanks for reminding me to check that

ETA:
It does work.... thanks bioware!
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

lordoftransform
11.15.2019 , 04:53 PM | #52
This has honestly been so fun to watch over these past few days. Obviously achieving this doesn't have the same level of significance as say, Destruction Incarnate, but it does matter to an OCD achievement hunter such as myself. I did this and posted it because I could. Good day everyone

ReeRoo
11.18.2019 , 04:43 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by lordoftransform View Post
. . . but it does matter to an OCD achievement hunter such as myself. I did this and posted it because I could.
You have cemented the conclusion there is no benefit to grinding Renown 999. This ironclad conclusion is essentially a law of physics at this point. Being an "OCD achievement hunter" is fine, but it is not a benefit to Renown 999. Rather, it is a statement about your personal issues with dopamine addiction. The more you grind, the more dopamine spikes you get and the more you feed like a frenzied vampire. Your personal addiction issues are not anyone's business but they are acknowledged as a reason for your grind.

Saying you did something "because I could" is a statement that says nothing at all. Every living organism on Earth does things "because they can". i.e., You eat bacon because you can. You voted for Trump because you can. You went to the toilet because you can. Ants crawl because they can. Means absolutely nothing, other than to illustrate further there is no benefit to grinding Renown 999.

LordAppius
11.18.2019 , 07:33 PM | #54
Lol this is sad in so many levels .....
Swtor ruined after 4.0

lordoftransform
11.18.2019 , 08:13 PM | #55
You have cemented the conclusion there is no benefit to grinding Renown 999. This ironclad conclusion is essentially a law of physics at this point. Being an "OCD achievement hunter" is fine, but it is not a benefit to Renown 999. Rather, it is a statement about your personal issues with dopamine addiction. The more you grind, the more dopamine spikes you get and the more you feed like a frenzied vampire. Your personal addiction issues are not anyone's business but they are acknowledged as a reason for your grind.

Saying you did something "because I could" is a statement that says nothing at all. Every living organism on Earth does things "because they can". i.e., You eat bacon because you can. You voted for Trump because you can. You went to the toilet because you can. Ants crawl because they can. Means absolutely nothing, other than to illustrate further there is no benefit to grinding Renown 999.
Lol, you're missing the point. I never made an argument 999 has any intrinsic benefit, it doesn't unless you count the many gear drops and fragments along the way. When I say "because I could", it literally just means, because I could. I played a video game, set a goal, and had fun, thats all there is to it. What point do you even want to make or counter me with when I simply haven't tried to make any persuasive arguments?

fortsmithman
11.19.2019 , 01:04 AM | #56
Congrats

merovejec
11.19.2019 , 01:58 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by lordoftransform View Post
This has honestly been so fun to watch over these past few days. Obviously achieving this doesn't have the same level of significance as say, Destruction Incarnate, but it does matter to an OCD achievement hunter such as myself. I did this and posted it because I could. Good day everyone
Well looking at the way you have reached this rank, you clearly used an exploit in the game. Sure, it took you a long time anyway, but that exploit was now removed and all the other achievement hunters will have to grind it the normal way, so you kinda cheated
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

Collec
11.19.2019 , 03:37 AM | #58
You need help asap. Mental help....

lordoftransform
11.19.2019 , 08:06 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Well looking at the way you have reached this rank, you clearly used an exploit in the game. Sure, it took you a long time anyway, but that exploit was now removed and all the other achievement hunters will have to grind it the normal way, so you kinda cheated
And I hope everyone has fun getting to 999 before the reset

Leadplayer
11.21.2019 , 10:49 AM | #60
So no benefit whatsoever. No extra powers or better stats. Crates and tech frags you get anyway by grinding, they are not a reward for reaching lvl 999. Also, bragging rights are nonexistent because there is no skill involved to get to 999 (unlike some of the OPS or pvp). Simply mindless stealth runs and Hammer Station.
and its not mindless hammer station runs it was prob Umbara grind. But anyway good job OP!!