Confused PVP Gear to PVE?

Hi, I am very confused, I have all the mods, enhancements, armor mods, and earing and implants from Ilum/Belsavis dailies. I have all lvl 50 gear for belt, wrists,relics, etc. I am a Jedi Guardian Tank Speced. So my confusion is this. PVP gear is better then what I am wearing, does that mean I need to do PVP to be able to do OPS and Hardmode flashpoints? Is this another one of those games that force us to PVP just to be able to do PVE?

You have been ready to hardmode flashpoints when you dinged 50 and have atleast the 50 blue mods/enhancements from coreilla. The champion (PvP Tier2) pvp gear is the same as columi (PvE Tier2) gear from hardmode flashpoints. These items drop from the last bosses. Other bosses drop Tier 1 (Tionese) and Non-tier Energized.

However you already have epic mods from dailies you do have enough gear for normal operations. Farm the hardmode flashpoints (you can do 6 a day, averaging 40-1hour and half per instance - depending on the group and if they are geared like you) they are also fun to do!

Enjoy!

What set is the Tier 1 Tank spec gear for a jedi guardian. The sets that i have seen have bonuses for skills i dont really have like invincible and blade turning. Can someone plz point me in the right directing so when I hit 50 in the next week or so i know what gear to get first...

Thanks for the replies. I dislike PVP and really didnt want to have to farm them..

I am the same way. Sure i'm on a PVP server, and I will if I am bored or I get jumped questing or something, but other then that I really dislike PvP in all MMOs

It kind of erks me that people who went the cheap and easy route (PvP before 1.1) got all this awesome gear that is usable in Pve (with the exception of the expertise stat) and those of us who worked our way up the flashpoints to HMs and ran them on a daily basis in order to get our tier sets, get "not as good" gear. PVP gear SHOULD be next to useless in Pve, just as Pve gear is for pvp.