Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Treaty of Oooga Booga

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Treaty of Oooga Booga

Nickodemous
03.13.2020 , 04:07 AM | #11
Made me chuckle. Liked the sarcasm. I think some of you get way to caught up with a whole bunch of nothing. People play how they want to play. Not much more to say here.
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant

Sojorn
03.13.2020 , 07:26 AM | #12
Ok in my opinion, since when you do that it makes what you say the gospel truth, I actually believed that a post with the words Oooga Booga would tip you all off as to the parody of what is actually happening in the game. I forgot that the elite forum warriors, god forbid anyone challenge them, would get all bent out of shape and blow it completely out of context.

I would dare to say, in my opinion, that I have set more nodes than many people on this forum. Way back on Ajunta Pall I was sitting nodes, when a certain person that has already posted in this thread was running with us pub side in Regulators, on their sentinel, I was sitting on the nodes, while they were bragging about their numbers from the “fight in mid”. I’d also dare to say I’ve scored more huttball goals than the majority of the “objective players” in this thread in my swtor time. I’ve been there done that and continue to do so.

So in my opinion, once again that makes it truth, some of y’all need to calm down and realize this for the parody that it is. I could care less if you play objectives or you number hunt. I think you should be allowed to play the game however you want, but everyone else should as well.

So in short, this is a parody and a joke about warzones, get over it.

Love in Christ
Sojo

-Hubris-
03.13.2020 , 07:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickodemous View Post
Made me chuckle. Liked the sarcasm. I think some of you get way to caught up with a whole bunch of nothing. People play how they want to play. Not much more to say here.
Exactly. This has been a "problem" couple months after the launch of the game as well. And honestly, i just don't understand the need of some people to tell others how they should play.

-Highsteel-
03.23.2020 , 03:09 AM | #14
Greatest thing about reading these forums is watching the few forum warriors as you call them get bent all outta shape over nothing, be completely wrong, and never show their face again in the thread. I bet you could make a 20 page collage of these few making fools of themselves and disappearing back into the shadows.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE