Subscription benefits.

SnickersWithoutS

• 4 weeks later...
Basicly with subbing to game you get all free content that has been released plus all the other benefits for sub players, such as infinite number of credits you can hold, queing for infinite numbers of instances per day, etc. Level cap also increases to 75. So go ahead sub, you wont regret it.

Basicly with subbing to game you get all free content that has been released plus all the other benefits for sub players, such as infinite number of credits you can hold, queing for infinite numbers of instances per day, etc. Level cap also increases to 75. So go ahead sub, you wont regret it.

Mostly right.....you can't have infinite credits, there is a limit....it's crazy high, and not 100% sure anyone has reached it, or rather I haven't seen any proof. There's a thread here somewhere , where it's talked about ;)

I agree, it's best to stay subbed, at least IMHO

Edited by DarkTergon

IIRC, it's a bit over 4 Billion credits. And that's due to the largest value the particular variable type can store. AFAIK, it hasn't been, and won't ever be, raised.

And yes, I believe a few people have hit it.

*wanders off to look...*

And here's a link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9102801&postcount=3

As mentioned in the link, the amount is slightly less than the variable type's max value, for some reason.

IIRC, it's a bit over 4 Billion credits. And that's due to the largest value the particular variable type can store. AFAIK, it hasn't been, and won't ever be, raised.

And yes, I believe a few people have hit it.

*wanders off to look...*

And here's a link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9102801&postcount=3

As mentioned in the link, the amount is slightly less than the variable type's max value, for some reason.

The post you are quoting is for a single character, not legacy, or legacy bank. As there are several people way over 4 billion, and a fair few have even mentioned been in double digit billions. We know it's definitely over that. lol