How much of the fleet we destroyed?

adormitul

My question is simple how much of the Eternal Fleet we destroyed? Oh and by the way would the gauntlet have not been awesome right now against the fleet?

But how much do you think the war between the Outlanders forces and the Eternal Empire damaged the Eternal Fleet?

My opinion is that about 1/4 of their ships are gone.What do you think?

My question is simple how much of the Eternal Fleet we destroyed? Oh and by the way would the gauntlet have not been awesome right now against the fleet?

But how much do you think the war between the Outlanders forces and the Eternal Empire damaged the Eternal Fleet?

My opinion is that about 1/4 of their ships are gone.What do you think?

I'm pretty confident that the Fleet is made of easily replicated ships.

So I figure that by the time KOTET rolls around every single ship has been replaced.

So I figure that by the time KOTET rolls around every single ship has been replaced.

Didn't Valkorion find the fleet though? I don't remember anything in the story to indicate he or Arcaan can replicate them.

I question how good the Eternal fleet is going to be with freed sentient droid ship commanders at the helm.

I am not sure how production of Scorpio droids is going to be viewed. This mess of a story has some general issues with Scorpio's view of those droids and production. I assume she's rather touchy about the subject of we need more clones of your "kid" to slave to more ships.

Human crewed or free'd droid commanded ships probably are not nearly as effective as slaved fleets. Also Odessen makes no sense at all. Then again this story makes no sense. We have no fleet capable of holding off the Eternal fleet. They know where we are because of bad story telling. How exactly have we not been annihilated? Some people don't even have the gravestone as threat to repel an assault and invasion. How exactly does this fleet story make sense to you?

Who knows. I say they rebuilt the fleet x 100. We only need a Lana and a droid and we can take it all out so who cares. None of this story makes sense and doesn't stand up to any kind of plot analysis. So go with its rebuilt and stronger. With Force Using Ninja Droids. You'll need the relic of retardation to defeat the Eternal Empire.

I question how good the Eternal fleet is going to be with freed sentient droid ship commanders at the helm.

I am not sure how production of Scorpio droids is going to be viewed. This mess of a story has some general issues with Scorpio's view of those droids and production. I assume she's rather touchy about the subject of we need more clones of your "kid" to slave to more ships.

Human crewed or free'd droid commanded ships probably are not nearly as effective as slaved fleets. Also Odessen makes no sense at all. Then again this story makes no sense. We have no fleet capable of holding off the Eternal fleet. They know where we are because of bad story telling. How exactly have we not been annihilated? Some people don't even have the gravestone as threat to repel an assault and invasion. How exactly does this fleet story make sense to you?

Who knows. I say they rebuilt the fleet x 100. We only need a Lana and a droid and we can take it all out so who cares. None of this story makes sense and doesn't stand up to any kind of plot analysis. So go with its rebuilt and stronger. With Force Using Ninja Droids. You'll need the relic of retardation to defeat the Eternal Empire.

I don't have the Gravestone for example, but everyone is so confident right now on my base. Why exactly? Even if we had the whole combined Republic-Imperial fleet, we couldn't win. It didn't work for them last time and even if they combine their forces this time, maybe it will take 2 years to blockade Odessen instead of 1?

Not that it matters how many supply crates I collected, how many followers I got, what did I spent the loot on, who did I save in chapter 15, whenever there's a major assault (or any chapter really) the only available crew is Lana, Theron, Senya and Tora???? How ******** could Koth take my Gravestone? Why wasn't it full of fully armed troopers, guarding every deck, airlock and most importantly, have a half batallion guard the BRIDGE!! It's the one ship that can destroy literally anything in the galaxy! But we couldn't guard it since apparently all of my forces were busy with the fighting on ground. Wait a minute....

Why after Scorpio turned against us are we still using Odessen as our base? We can't abandon the Gravestone but everything else should be ditched because she could have done anything to the computer system and the Alliance wouldn't know what until it's too late.

Wasn't it just Arcann's personal fleet that was destroyed? I'm curious how he managed to keep them out of Scorpio's hands.

While this story does have some issues, I don't really follow your point about "why haven't we been destroyed on Odessen?" logic.... The gravestone is capable of destroying hundreds of Eternal Fleet ships, and we've already taken out many ships in the Eternal Empire fleet. Not to mention Odessen now has the support of the combined Republic/Empire fleets. Even for players who lost the gravestone... Would SCORPIO know that? Unlikely, so it doesn't matter if the player has it or not, because to the antagonists of the story as far as they know we still have the Gravestone.

The simple fact is, to SCORPIO, it's probably not worth it to send all of the Eternal Fleet at Odessen and if she wins, lose most of the fleet in the process.

Edited by Dennorak

Then again this story makes no sense. We have no fleet capable of holding off the Eternal fleet. They know where we are because of bad story telling. How exactly have we not been annihilated? Some people don't even have the gravestone as threat to repel an assault and invasion. How exactly does this fleet story make sense to you?

I'm getting the impression that Vaylin and SCORPIO don't really care about the alliance. Vaylin because she's laser-focused on wiping out her mom and brother, and SCORPIO probably because she just doesn't consider it a real threat at the moment without her or the Gravestone helping it.

I agree that Valylin doesn't really care about wiping out the Alliance, she seems much more inwardly focused.

Scorpio,oddly, actually seemed to care for her newly free Gemini kids. She allowed those that wanted freedom to leave (I choose the stars! Zooooommmm!!!). I don't think she would recklessly throw them at the Alliance, because she doesn't know that the Gravestone may be gone. Koth is probably out there blowing up EF ships wherever he finds them.

I don't think she would recklessly throw them at the Alliance, because she doesn't know that the Gravestone may be gone.

For all we know the Gravestone texted her.

"OMG you won't believe what this d-bag just did to the rest of the m-bags! He stole me!!! LOL REKT! Maybe Mentor had the right idea after all?"

I don't have the Gravestone for example, but everyone is so confident right now on my base. Why exactly? Even if we had the whole combined Republic-Imperial fleet, we couldn't win. It didn't work for them last time and even if they combine their forces this time, maybe it will take 2 years to blockade Odessen instead of 1?

Not that it matters how many supply crates I collected, how many followers I got, what did I spent the loot on, who did I save in chapter 15, whenever there's a major assault (or any chapter really) the only available crew is Lana, Theron, Senya and Tora???? How ******** could Koth take my Gravestone? Why wasn't it full of fully armed troopers, guarding every deck, airlock and most importantly, have a half batallion guard the BRIDGE!! It's the one ship that can destroy literally anything in the galaxy! But we couldn't guard it since apparently all of my forces were busy with the fighting on ground. Wait a minute....

I know right. You'd think the only ship capable of fighting one of those droid ships would be guarded.

I just completed chapter 16 on my darkside choice character and it does feel like the story is gibberish.

Lost the gravestone, no big shock there. The shock was more how Koth got on board with troops to take it in the middle of a battle. It seemed to have shields and plenty of turbo lasers that were doing nothing as the omni cannon is the only weapon we have or will ever use against the eternal fleet. I thought there might be a cut scene of him sneaking on board or something but no he just appears.

So we lost the best weapon we have, but that is OK cause Republic and Imperial troops are joining us. It seems like some capital ships but wait my military adviser elderly paws sent me an e-mail. We have nearly doubled our forces.... well our forces was the Gravestone and some ground troops. I suspect some fighters as I have been the hanger but they didn't appear in our life or death fight so maybe those are cardboard cut outs for moral? So we have double our fleet from one gravestone to a few fights x 2. Which credit where it is due makes sense, if either of the republic or empire actually provided a capital ship it would be obvious and the star fortresses would be turned on to level the worlds that provided aid. Hell Vaylin destroyed 5 worlds just cause they couldn't tell her where the outlander was. Imagine what she would do if a republic ship was seen protecting the alliance.

Since we have seen how there is no point in using any weapon except the Omni cannon against the eternal fleet, Vaylin and Scorpio mentioned enemies and Scorpio already tried to kill you once on Arcann's ship. Oh that foolish outlander walking into her trap like that. She has to think after all the threats to kill her that I made (though I will now be torturing her 'children' to death before I let her die so she can see that her betrayal was worse than useless) that she would attack us and finish the job.

However our plot armor will save us. She will have more pressing business to attend to and the Fleet will sit outside Zakuul awaiting our arrival. Only when we do turn up despite having a fleet sitting around the planet we will be able to sneak onto the planet like the last 3 times.

I think we may have surpassed parody and entered the realm of gibberish, all we need now is some dinosaurs or Revan to turn up to save the day and we can dispense with any logic or reason and accept this is someone fevered disconnect dream.

Ignoring what I actually asked you do know that right now asking fully aware ships to destroy whole planets might be a stupid idea what if some of them refused and tried to protect them you will have a civil war on your hand.

Yes I have hope that those machines have more compassion then our human soldiers.

Ignoring what I actually asked you do know that right now asking fully aware ships to destroy whole planets might be a stupid idea what if some of them refused and tried to protect them you will have a civil war on your hand.

Yes I have hope that those machines have more compassion then our human soldiers.

Why would a machine have more compassion that a human. They have nothing in common with humans other than that they have a humanoid body which a choice by their creator. So that comes off as stupid given in a new hope humans were willing to blow up a planet full of people they may have something in common with. That the eternal fleet and Vaylin who is a human were happy to blow up 5 worlds, that Scorpio their mother considers all organics as inferior life forms.

Though given you have guessed at a quarter of the fleet having been destroyed given we don't know how many ships are in the fleet, we don't know how many were destroyed, we don't know if they can be rebuild. Other than an absolute guess which is meaningless no one can answer the question, who knows where you picked a quarter of the fleet from. But equally the number of ships in the fleet is meaningless, if they have more than 100 ships they could destroy the alliance as it has no real defense against the eternal fleet other than the omni cannon. As was set up when the fleet conquered all the known worlds.

Why would a machine have more compassion that a human. They have nothing in common with humans other than that they have a humanoid body which a choice by their creator. So that comes off as stupid given in a new hope humans were willing to blow up a planet full of people they may have something in common with. That the eternal fleet and Vaylin who is a human were happy to blow up 5 worlds, that Scorpio their mother considers all organics as inferior life forms.

Though given you have guessed at a quarter of the fleet having been destroyed given we don't know how many ships are in the fleet, we don't know how many were destroyed, we don't know if they can be rebuild. Other than an absolute guess which is meaningless no one can answer the question, who knows where you picked a quarter of the fleet from. But equally the number of ships in the fleet is meaningless, if they have more than 100 ships they could destroy the alliance as it has no real defense against the eternal fleet other than the omni cannon. As was set up when the fleet conquered all the known worlds.

With a really empirical way so I saw the entire fleet at the beginning of KOTFE and at chapter 12 then watched the ships that attacked Odessan and with a visual estimation I said that about 1/4 of their ships where destroyed. Science at its best:cool: