Ahsoka Tano young adult novel coming

CaulderBenson

inevitable considering the renewed Ahsoka hype generated by the rebels finale.

Looking forward to it though.

Inevitable, but a good thing.

Ahsoka is a wonderfully developed character, who thanks to television, we have more hours of time with than anyone other Star Wars character but Anakin and Obi Wan.

Think about that. That's sort of crazy when you think about it.

All that aside, I do think she's actually a really wonderful character that I'd love to see and read more adventures about.

Edited by CaulderBenson

Inevitable, but a good thing.

Ahsoka is a wonderfully developed character, who thanks to television, we have more hours of time with than anyone other Star Wars character but Anakin and Obi Wan.

Think about that. That's sort of crazy when you think about it.

All that aside, I do think she's actually a really wonderful character that I'd love to see and read more adventures about.

Agreed, and I've thought about that before, it's a shame so many people can't get past the notion that "cartoons are for kids" and enjoy them for the stories they tell and characters they create. Hell, it's kinda hard to think of that finale as being "for kids"

Yeah, and the thing is, it doesn't have to involve any Sith, Jedi, or even be an action cartoon.

It could be something as simple as a little kid (or alien) going to school on a random planet dealing with family issues or something.

The possibilities are limitless for the SW universe.

I'd much rather a Siege of Mandalore comic series similar to Son of Dathomir though over this novel...

That final Clone Wars arc was talked about so much in this season, Rex mentioned it in the first episode and it seems Maul and Ahsoka have quite some history together there. Perhaps order 66 happened while she was on the planet and they had to team up to escape. Either way I really want to know what happens in that arc now.

Yeah, and the thing is, it doesn't have to involve any Sith, Jedi, or even be an action cartoon.

It could be something as simple as a little kid (or alien) going to school on a random planet dealing with family issues or something.

The possibilities are limitless for the SW universe.

yeah that sounds like it'd be sucessful.. not

if you put out a SW movie you gotta deliver the star wars feel. "generic pixar movie.. WITH BOTHANS!" would be a problem

eh the folks doing SW Rebels could easily be tapped for a movie

Star Wars is a big property. One of the big problems with the prequels was total control by George Lucas. I want different creative teams making stories in the SW universe.

I see no reason to keep animated SW limited to the Rebels crew.

Edited by CaulderBenson

yeah that sounds like it'd be sucessful.. not

if you put out a SW movie you gotta deliver the star wars feel. "generic pixar movie.. WITH BOTHANS!" would be a problem

Not really. It's a universe with limitless possibilities. But, you seemed to have missed the point entirely.

A Star Wars movie doesn't have to limit itself to Jedi and Sith. You can do any kind of story imaginable. My point was to not limit or pigeon hole the property.

I'd much rather a Siege of Mandalore comic series similar to Son of Dathomir though over this novel...

That final Clone Wars arc was talked about so much in this season, Rex mentioned it in the first episode and it seems Maul and Ahsoka have quite some history together there. Perhaps order 66 happened while she was on the planet and they had to team up to escape. Either way I really want to know what happens in that arc now.

This could very well be the arc the novel is going to detail.

Not really. It's a universe with limitless possibilities. But, you seemed to have missed the point entirely.

A Star Wars movie doesn't have to limit itself to Jedi and Sith. You can do any kind of story imaginable. My point was to not limit or pigeon hole the property.

As long it isn't another damn Ewok movie.