Best RP for 50+?

richeo

I have several level 50's and I am looking to play through the expansion, but I understand post lvl 50 that there are no specific class stories - so my question is which classes makes the most sense to continue playing as from an RP perspective?

What I don't want for example is to have my Sith Lord doing errands for the Hutt Cartel if you get my drift? No spoilers please.

Does a jedi, trooper or smuggler fit best with the continuing story for the Pubs?

Does a sith, agent or bounty hunter fit best for the Imps?

I found empire-side Agent / Neutral Ending satisfying, as it leaves you free from all obligations to Inperial Intelligence and Sith. Also, it does not make you

a Republic double agent, as you cannot actually change sides (would be cool though),

and still live and work for the Empire, but for the greater good of it, and its people.

I guess, Bountyhunter leaves free to do what he wants too.

Sith, well, end in high positions. (wich you could ignore), and so less interesting.

Hmm, I think it depends on how you look at it. Personally I really enjoyed playing the Bounty Hunter on lower levels but then I realized I'd have to run errands for the Sith all the to 50+ (was playing as a lightside char). It was hard to justify what I was doing from an RP perspective since I was actively solving problems for an empire my character doesn't support.

So I switched to a Sith Inquisitor and the quests, especially non-class related, feel much less like chores since my character is actually a part of the empire and has a good reason to be working for it. Still playing as lightside though, my character's what I'd call a "reformer."

Also, even the more trivial quests don't feel like chores since my character started out as a slave. As someone who started out by running errands, she continues to take an active interest in all aspects of running the Empire. It's really fun for me to RP (even though it's mostly in my head :p).

Edited by Blackholeskipper