People Throwing Yavin Matches

Wimbleton

Stop Resisting Regstars Talking Trash Over Stacked Objective PVP

This is happening all too often, especially when they're stuck in silver in solo ranked. They see the enemy coming, get farmed by people who can actually play, and then go back to running groups in warzones out of shame.

Is this a hack or a bug?

Edited by yellow_

This is happening all too often, especially when they're stuck in silver in solo ranked. They see the enemy coming, get farmed by people who can actually play, and then go back to running groups in warzones out of shame.

Is this a hack or a bug?

Wow just wow. Let start by saying that I applaud and accept both your lifestyle AND your quest for relevance. That being said, friend, I’d appreciate it if you’d stay on topic as we discuss this ongoing issue that I’ve been noticing in my games.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the subject after you cool down some.

Edited by Wimbleton

Is this a hack or a bug?

Elo matters in solo ranked? Lmao gimme a break. That's a stretch Doc and you know it.

Elo matters in solo ranked? Lmao gimme a break. That's a stretch Doc and you know it.

elo is worth it! I think we can all agree season 9 weapons put furious weapon design to shame!

(no seriously... how did the same company make both of those weapon sets?)

I think it's a mix between a hack and a bug. These players obviously read in fleet chat that alt F4 is the best defense against incs, then they try it and shut their game down. Their minds were hacked and its infectious.

Fleet chat told me to stack defense on my madness sorc, brb.