Looking for Guild.

Zidaneyall

I've been looking for some time. I'll join one and it will only have 5 people in it. I'm looking for an established community with people who ACTUALLY play. I'm on imp side at the moment but I'm willing to branch out to republic if it means I can play WITH people. It's rather frustrating. My server is Ebon Hawk. PLEASE HELP!

I've been looking for some time. I'll join one and it will only have 5 people in it. I'm looking for an established community with people who ACTUALLY play. I'm on imp side at the moment but I'm willing to branch out to republic if it means I can play WITH people. It's rather frustrating. My server is Ebon Hawk. PLEASE HELP!

Exinferno is a more of a community rather than a guild. We are a multi faction, multi gaming, PVP, PVE gaming community that is extremely friendly. We are an 18+ guild, although we don't check Id's. We are looking for members on both the imperial and republic side. Check out our website at http://www.exinferno.com and see if you like what we are about, If you like the website visit us on our TeamSpeak at Exinferno.com No password. Thanks for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhoVQhBO0wk

Hello Zidaneyall! You might find us a good fit for you. Our community is very large and the SWTOR guild is definitely active. We have toons on both republic and imperial side, though we focus on republic. Our guild was founded on the base principle of being laid back and drama free. You can check out our website here. We have a mumble server and play across multiple games so you don't have to leave your friends when you find a shiny new game. It's really the type of place where you find life-long friends. We have an application process to ensure that we get the type of drama-free people we are looking for. If you are over 18, feel free to apply. If you have any questions you can search unrepentant in game and talk to one of us!