Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

defeat Vaylin's spirit.

AshlaBoga
06.10.2019 , 01:00 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by darkclericc View Post
i been trying this fight for 2 years never been able to do it,it impossible to me,she kill me everytime with 98% life, in 2years done it about 150 times and have never got ever close to doing it, its way to hard,i have read about it, watch videos, and that has make no diffidence what so ever,
Just copy what they do in the video. And when I say copy, I MEAN COPY.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

OddballEasyEight
09.14.2019 , 01:38 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by darkclericc View Post
i been trying this fight for 2 years never been able to do it,it impossible to me,she kill me everytime with 98% life, in 2years done it about 150 times and have never got ever close to doing it, its way to hard,i have read about it, watch videos, and that has make no diffidence what so ever,
Stay in melee range. Interrupt as much as you can. Use the healing "thingies" as often as you can, but immediately return to melee range after.

When she charges up for the push is a great time for going for the healing thingies.

(oh and yes, of course, when she's charging up for the push, leave the area of effect).

I had trouble with this fight at the start since I kept trying to do ranged with my BH.

But once I found this thread and read the first page, it worked just fine... didn't even die once when I figured out to stay in melee range.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.