Republic Hyperspace Reputation

KarusDaedlyn

I have been playing the Heroic Space Missions(The ones I can beat.) plus Impossible Sector. My reputation is stuck at 630, though. Has this reputation been discontinued and the title/gear/etc., no longer possible? I've tried to Google the answer but I'm just getting information from years ago.

Due to a bug, it is not possible to gain reputation in space. This has been a problem since the change in 6.0 which causes reputation tokens to be applied automatically rather than going into your inventory. The workaround is to leave space before clicking the button to complete the mission.

Feel free to bump one of the threads in the bug forum on this topic as well so that the developers know it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for the info, although I am frustrated at missing out on weeks of progress. By 'exiting space,' I guess that means I need to just hit escape to leave space combat after completion, and then accept rewards once I am returned to normal game?

Once again, thanks for the very quick reply. I know a ton of players don't enjoy it, but it's part of the character I'm playing, and I wanted to shoot for the title/gear. Hopefully that will get fixed.

Yes, click escape until you see your character on the bridge of your ship again, and then accept the reward. And yeah, as one of the weird people who like the space missions, I was frustrated too. I asked customer support to refund the reputation I lost, but they refused :/

Also, forgot to mention it before, but using the search function here in the forum might give better results than google if you have any more issues in the future.