So Romance

dewayne

I was curious so are they going make some other like mako and Raina same sex? i will say i was suprised doc wasnt made avalible for mals. although if my hunch is right then i get why he wasnt

1. Probably they are not going to go *back* and change the existing content to introduce this.

2. There's no point in dancing around the issue. Doc is the SWTOR equivalent of Leisure Suit Larry.

yes and irefering to the ones already back seems abit unfair yes it jaesa and nadia you noticed i said something bout Doc i was suprised he wasnt but i suspect why.

Of course I noticed you said something about Doc. If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have mentioned him at all.

Doc returning as for-females-only doesn't surprise me at all. He's Leisure Suit Larry without the cheap suit and the medallion.

And I don't see where this word "unfair" comes from.

1. Probably they are not going to go *back* and change the existing content to introduce this.

Aye, they won't change the existing content, however, they said they will add same-gender romances to old companions when they return post-KotET. So the companions that will be returning now can receive same-gender romance options, it simply won't work retroactively in the sense that you can engage in a same-gender romance with them in the base game content.

Aye, they won't change the existing content, however, they said they will add same-gender romances to old companions when they return post-KotET. So the companions that will be returning now can receive same-gender romance options, it simply won't work retroactively in the sense that you can engage in a same-gender romance with them in the base game content.

I was actually thinking of the returned versions of the ones who have already returned post-KotET, that is, Corso, Risha, Akaavi, Mako, Andronikos, Ashara, Felix and any others I've missed. Those won't be changed.

(That is, the ones who have returned pre-Ossus will not be SSR compatible even in returned mode, while the ones who return during, alongside, or after the Ossus story will be able, if chosen by BW, to be SSRed in the Ossus/after versions.)

you left quinn and dorne they in iokath story post kotet. but that was my thoughts too. at this i think they did that it would be in the expanison. as i think we only got one or two major update before it hit.. i think the blur trailer hit next month. Edited by dewayne

The devs confirmed that some of the returning companions will be romancable by both genders. I believe he mentioned Jaesa and Nadia specifically but I might be wrong.

Yeah, just those two for now.

I don't see them putting resources into doing this with companions who already came back, though. Future ones, maybe. Which ones are still missing besides Kira and Scourge and Tharan Cedrax? Tharan is, well, technically taken so I don't think he'll have a romance either way.

Oh? What makes you think that?

sorry it took awhile to get back to you. call me what you wll. but this is my thinking, no major patch or anything else star wars i know is due out in november.why not hype the expanison for a few months, plus couple major updates. decpending when it is releasing. i doubt it be feb. due to Anthem.

sorry it took awhile to get back to you. call me what you wll. but this is my thinking, no major patch or anything else star wars i know is due out in november.why not hype the expanison for a few months, plus couple major updates. decpending when it is releasing. i doubt it be feb. due to Anthem.

Could be, but my personal thoughts are that a trailer this year would be a little early. If they did release a trailer it would be after Anthem with an expansion being released summer 2019. But I could be wrong!