Annihilation DPS all Jacked up now

SuperQ

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dps drop, for me, is about 600 damage over 6 seconds (hint: It's bigger for me then anyone else here probably, because my armor is all itemized for power). Not a big deal. 300 damage off the rupture DoT, and 100 off each stack of deadly saber. That's 100 dps lost over 6 seconds, and bleeds have twice that in cooldown. Total drop ~ 50dps. Not a big deal. In exchange -> my burst rotation appears to be a bit stronger. Using berserk is very nice now.

The spec isn't ruined. It's fine, still better then Rage or Carnage by a long shot. GG.

The dps drop, for me, is about 600 damage over 6 seconds (hint: It's bigger for me then anyone else here probably, because my armor is all itemized for power). Not a big deal. 300 damage off the rupture DoT, and 100 off each stack of deadly saber. That's 100 dps lost over 6 seconds, and bleeds have twice that in cooldown. Total drop ~ 50dps. Not a big deal. In exchange -> my burst rotation appears to be a bit stronger. Using berserk is very nice now.

The spec isn't ruined. It's fine, still better then Rage or Carnage by a long shot. GG.

still not the "dps increase" praised by BW ...

in fact its a huge nerf!

while BH/Sorcs stay as they are ... the nerftank hits only meele classes so far...

and my crits were stronger prepatch...

still not the "dps increase" praised by BW ...

in fact its a huge nerf!

while BH/Sorcs stay as they are ... the nerftank hits only meele classes so far...

and my crits were stronger prepatch...

Well, like I said, I'm itemized for power, so my crits have gone up, and my sustained damage has gone down. I still hit like a damn truck in pvp tho. It still feels like I kill just as fast as before, so I really dont think it has hit that hard.

You are right though, it's not a dps increase, it's a nerf.

General damage output didn't change so much, I did get 390k on Voidstar just now.

Still, bleeeds numbers are bit lower + 3 skill points to Hemorrhage + healing done decreased unless you pop Berserk all the time instead Predation.

I don't understand how your healing numbers have gone down. Our healing, even group wide, is based upon the number of crits you receive, and the recipients maximum HP. If you pop berserk, your party gets 1% of their hp per tick; if they have 16,000 hp max, they get 160. The numbers should have remained static for healing.

General damage output didn't change so much, I did get 390k on Voidstar just now.

Still, bleeeds numbers are bit lower + 3 skill points to Hemorrhage + healing done decreased unless you pop Berserk all the time instead Predation.

as i said earlier... i got 380k voidstar solo queue ... still dps and healing feels quite off ...

probably gonna have to adjust my rage income a bit for some Slash spamming

anyone else dispointed with the new CD animation thingy... its so freakin annoying me... cant get used to it... liked the prepatch 1 more...

ps: BW are liars!!!