5.0 Pvp gearing sounding alot like gambling packs.

SHAVEDKILLER

I hope my 500k warzone coms win me a few decent stats when they convert to new currency.Command crates or lock boxes whatever there implimenting.Either way it sounds like a Mega Grind fest were Veterans get thrown in with newbs.If this is the case /YES YOU CAN HAVE MY STUFF/.......Hope im rong.

I hope my 500k warzone coms win me a few decent stats when they convert to new currency.Command crates or lock boxes whatever there implimenting.Either way it sounds like a Mega Grind fest were Veterans get thrown in with newbs.If this is the case /YES YOU CAN HAVE MY STUFF/.......Hope im rong.

The new currency as I understand it will be the command XP... I'm not sure they are going to convert Comms into that... someone said that they will probably convert them to credits only 😰

Credits? are you cereal? :/

My info is second hand... so nothing is confirmed.. but it was suggested, I think from something in the stream, that all game Comms would be converted to credits... people have taken that to mean pvp Comms too.

I would be extremely happy if it converted to command XP as I have a few 100k of WZ Comms... but I'm not holding my breath