Armstech Recipe Drops

Drakalu

Do they exist? I am one of two Armstech crafters for my guild who hit 50 and had 400 Armstech before the end of December. None of the flashpoints, operations, or missions (for any mission crewskill) seems to drop recipes. Our guild has found a grand total of 1 armstech recipe... period. The Galactic Trade Network never has any Armstech recipes for sale, but a quick check of other professions always shows a few listed.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem or am I simply suffering from *extremely* poor luck?

Not sure of the accurate details on this but if you look at the ToRHead databasew or DarthHaters or any other such database, you can see that the only schematics that might possibly even drop for Armstech are for the XX Barrel 22 and 23's which are listed as requiring Biometric Crystal Alloys and Self Perpetuating Power Cells to make. Of course after countless hard mode FP clears and numerous Normal OP Clears I've never seen any of these barrel schematics drop so they are either incredibly rare or only on Hard or Nightmare Mode OPs. Regardless of the matter they are still virtually worthless to make anyways so Armstech simply lacks more than any other crew skill atm and we can only hope we'll someday have something added to finally make it worthwhile.