<Zorz> LF Progression minded raiders (NM ready)

JDotter

Guild Objective: To raid at a world progression pace and achieve kills & timed runs at a world pace. Our playerbase has experience dating back to NM EC up to now and 100% of the kills with the respective guilds have been at a world progression pace.The majority of our players are ex Hatred members and have been since NM TFB & S&V .

Future plans: Build our player base for NM DP in a few months. We want to have 16-20 progression minded players who all are hungry to compete for world first come NM DP. Also want a stable roster of sixteen players for 16 NM content and secret bosses and such.

Guild Progress:

* World First Gate

NM DF Speed-Run *

Everyone currently on our roster is 5/5 NM DF from guilds they have left or are coming from.

Our first "branded" Zorz

kill.

Our first B team Brontes kill

Players we are interested in : Who want to compete for world progression kills and have a strong desire to play their class at a percentile few can. Players who will fix their mistakes, no complaints and no excuses. We're looking for players who understand that in a competitive setting the best players need to be used despite the following: tenure, friendship, feelings, etc. If you are asked to sit during future progression you are fine with it and understand the reasoning. Players who are hungry to win and will stop at no cost to win.

*Applicants should be at or near 180 gear level, with set bonus. If you weren't 10/10 HM DF/DP this isn't the guild for you. Implants, ear, and relics can be arranged, though we expect you to have at least vendor pieces. You should have your datacrons (main/off stat & endurance) and understand the importance of min-maxing .

Current Raid Teams and Time

Group A

Our main group at the moment. World First Gate Crasher

Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7pm Server Time

FULL

Group B

A new group with a few fresh server transfers 5/5 NM DF

Wednesdays and Mondays 6pm Server Time

FULL

Group "D"

APAC friendly timeslot weekend group for our brethren from down under.

Fridays and Saturdays 8pm Server Time

FULL

Sundays/Mondays are generally Clean Up runs/ad-hoc alt runs of current or older content.

Still Interested in excellent players of all classes applying.

If you are interested please apply @ http://zorzz.enjin.com/recruitment

Edited by JDotter

Interesting. Very interesting.

^^ My thoughts entirely.

Out of curiosity, what days are you planning on? daytime raids remotely on the cards?

Mained a sage healer for quite some time, until we discovered I'm actually good at gunslinger, got a sorc at 55 who I can gear with 5/5 set bonus and stuff, sort Relics/Implants with creds, but it depends on the days I guess

Edited by Selenial

^^ My thoughts entirely.

Out of curiosity, what days are you planning on? daytime raids remotely on the cards?

Mained a sage healer for quite some time, until we discovered I'm actually good at gunslinger, got a sorc at 55 who I can gear with 5/5 set bonus and stuff, sort Relics/Implants with creds, but it depends on the days I guess

One group is set at Fri-Sat 8 PM PST, only has tank + dps slots open.

Other is unofficial

In general the need for a sorc is mainly NM DP based ( council, third fight, etc). Mainly looking ahead with that concern.

merc + tank is asap need.

Edited by JDotter

I am a sin tank currently looking for a raid team for nim progression.

Current progress: 5/5 nim tfb, 6/7 nim sv, 1/5 nim df. All hm content cleared in 8man and some 16man done.

Contact me in game on dolryeo-chägi via tells or in game mail if you guys are interested.

Regards Dol

Silly Milas. Funny enough I was originally thinking about playing casually on the Harbinger since I have an old wow guild that I was friendly with there.

0_0 Come join We have you in vintage tensa form by NM DP.

I hear this Tues/Wed group is going to destroy everything. So 2 amazing DPS & 1 amazing *Assassin* tank please come try out :D

Now if only I am supplied with Chipotle tacos to level my Sniper to 55...

:p

Edited by DieGhostDie

I hear this Tues/Wed group is going to destroy everything. So 2 amazing DPS & 1 amazing *Assassin* tank please come try out :D

Yes, since its official our Tues/Wes group is former Trill pug ( world 8th?) brontes kill and rest of spots are being filled by alts from the world 3rd Hatred team (beast/kes/myself)

Looking for one tank for it.

Yes, since its official our Tues/Wes group is former Trill pug ( world 8th?) brontes kill and rest of spots are being filled by alts from the world 3rd Hatred team (beast/kes/myself)

Looking for one tank for it.

World 8th & US 3rd thank you very much. We had like only 35-40 pulls on Bronteeteez too :p

Make it like... 3h earlier and only wednesday/monday and I'm in!

Such a troll. I actually prefer those days.

My Tuesday atm work in morning then main raid-trillpug raid-pub raid ( aussie time)

Sleep plz

EDIT:

General update didn't want to post again

Fri/Saturday is basically full, could use a tank but training new tank :(. guess 4 tank rotation for NM DP!.

Still need a tank for Tues/Wes. If I can't find nothing before Tuesday may move time cause 9 PM is late.

Most groups have alts but want to move away from alts in groups to build player pool.

Edited by JDotter