Focus target modifier bugged

omaan

I had an energy reboot and my pc turned off because of it. After i switched it on and loged in swtor something strange happened - starting swtor cinematics appeared (the one which start to play when a person logs in swtor first time) then after i logged in on my character starting turtorials started to appear.It was strange because i turned them off long ago (a few years ago). Whats more important is that my target option "focus target modifier" have stopped to work lol. I mean when i push the button i bindid it to ("Y") my cursor doesnt become purple and abilities are still casted on my main target instead of being casted on target which i puted in focus target option. I tried to put it on other keybinds but nothing helped, i also tried to reset all preferences but still nothing have changed. I can't play ranked without focus modifier option...pls how can i fix it?

*Fixed. It seems that my pc reboot resetted all preference options and turned off "focus target" since it was disabled. Now when i turned it on focus target modifier started to work. It is still strange that rebooting/resseting pc because of electricity issues resets my options but it's not that important.