Nerfed Assassin Force Speed -60% dmg absorb utility

Darittha

I think their demise is greatly overstated. Sure the total nerf of force speed dr to 0% on tank is a bit much - should be like 25% for all, but the raid players could see the particular nerf coming from a mile away.

Dps Sins on the other hand are getting buffed technically compared to maras and jugs currently - it is just a finesse class just even more than mara now. Good dps sin players will be very deadly after these adjustments.

The big picture problem is that there are 1 or 2 grossly imbalanced and overtuned classes still there and everyone is comparing themselves to them and that is the problem.

I agree with you on the overturned class and as long as they need us in any other way we will be ok but the overturned classes really need to be untuned lol.

I don't get this change from a dps tree perspective.

Was deception or hatred too hard for people to kill? Did it require a whole team to burn through their dcds? How is this being off-set?

I think there's a 2nd force cloak? I haven't had much chance to play around on my shadows on the PTS. If there is a 2nd force cloak, that means more self-heals, and another 2s force shroud. Assuming you took the utilities.

The nerf was needed but not necessarily a full removal of the effect.

If you are a NiM raider the only choice for tank was sin and so with the ability of a sin or shadow to survive those fights where a jug/guardian or PT/VG could not is game breaking for pve. That meant the NiM operations were not properly tuned with the tanks that we have. With the nerf in place the tanks are all back on a more level field.

PT/VG could still use a survivability boost to be more consistent than RNG.