Force breach animation?

eoxsal

Anybody else thinks that force breach needs a new animation? Or at least for the tank chain? I saw in a previous thread that an idea was to coat the enemy in a silvery or gold coating then have it shatter like glass. This idea sounds great, and I just wanted to bring it to attention again.

Discharge has ruled this game for too long.

There are a lot of abilities that need a new animation...but as far as I'm concerned Force Breach is not one of them. I'm still waiting on them to rename the SI's high-level replacement for Crushing Darkness and give it an animation that makes the target look like one of the Dread Host on Oricon (glowing purple eyes with black aura)

Anybody else thinks that force breach needs a new animation? Or at least for the tank chain? I saw in a previous thread that an idea was to coat the enemy in a silvery or gold coating then have it shatter like glass. This idea sounds great, and I just wanted to bring it to attention again.

Discharge has ruled this game for too long.

I totally agree with you. That's actually the main reason why I can't play Shadow on the Rep side and I stick to my Assassin.