Ancient Hypergate gameplay

Orichalkos

Since today the swtor booth was allowing people to play the new wz i thought i'd search youtube to see if someone posted some footage. thankfully someone did

(Highlights the explosion effect)

enjoy

PS: if anyone else finds another video be sure to post it here and I'll add to this post.

Edited by Orichalkos

Reminds me of Warhammer Online Khaines Embrace or High Pass Cemetery war zones. Looks like you have to take both objectives and hold them for a bit in order to score, then rinse and repeat after it resets.

Ah, you too ?

I didn't mention Khaine's Embrace because I didn't see any "big boom" but there is a moment when the outside seems too bright (and it seems to be a Forcefield like if it were irradiating), so finally I think it looks more like Khaine's Embrace than High-pass Cimetery.

Edited by Altheran

That has gotta be the worst clickers and keyboard turners ive seen for aloooong time!

I believe they have each station with a razer naga and a razer keyboard (they had that when i went to Comic Con NY last year). could be just someones first time playing.

hopefully someone captures a video with one of the swtor team giving instruction on how to play the wz so we can get an idea of how its like.

I believe they have each station with a razer naga and a razer keyboard (they had that when i went to Comic Con NY last year). could be just someones first time playing.

hopefully someone captures a video with one of the swtor team giving instruction on how to play the wz so we can get an idea of how its like.

"The objective of the warzone is to activate the two pylons which then start a countdown before they explode. To save yourself from the explosion all players must go to the middle room where they fight it out until the explosion is over. All the while each kill brings you closer to activating a special end event that will defeat the losing team for good. This last special effect is still not present in the game yet"

So sounds like a mix of DM and Control a Node.

"The objective of the warzone is to activate the two pylons which then start a countdown before they explode. To save yourself from the explosion all players must go to the middle room where they fight it out until the explosion is over. All the while each kill brings you closer to activating a special end event that will defeat the losing team for good. This last special effect is still not present in the game yet"

So sounds like a mix of DM and Control a Node.

So it does look like WAR's Khaine's Embrace.

Have to admit, that warzone looks pretty sick.

It was extremely entertaining watching that baddie run around in the second video. Not sure who was worse, him or the people who took 5 minutes to kill him XD.

Thanks for the videos!